General opinions on the university of mississippi

The what, where, and when around Oxford.

Moderator: Rebel Security

charlie888
Water Boy
Water Boy

To cut a long story short, I will be exchanging from my university in england to the university of mississippi during the year 2012-2013. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what life is like there as a student? I am looking forward to this so much, even if it is over a year away, and i can't wait to live in the south of america. The history, the culture, the football team and the friendliness of the southern people I have met in the past have just won me over already but it would be nice to see other peoples opinions.
kjreb
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

the thing u should look forward to the most is the food! and instead of the south of america, just refer to it as the south. good luck and welcome to the rebel family! hotty toddy!
heard state's changing field to turf next year. cheerleaders kept eating the grass
cajunrebel

charlie888 wrote:To cut a long story short, I will be exchanging from my university in england to the university of mississippi during the year 2012-2013. I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on what life is like there as a student? I am looking forward to this so much, even if it is over a year away, and i can't wait to live in the south of america. The history, the culture, the football team and the friendliness of the southern people I have met in the past have just won me over already but it would be nice to see other peoples opinions.

Southern Belle's and bourbon
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
charlie888
Water Boy
Water Boy

I did mean to say "the south" forgive me haha. Southern belles, that doesn't sound too bad.
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

charlie888 wrote:I did mean to say "the south" forgive me haha. Southern belles, that doesn't sound too bad.
They FEEL even better.
L. S. WHO?