Campus Life

The what, where, and when around Oxford.

Moderator: Rebel Security

RushB
Site Admin
Site Admin

I got to thinking, there's not really a good place on the site to leave good information about Campus Life, good restaurants, what's going on around campus etc. It was all jumbled in to the open message board.

Well, now you have it. Is the air broken at Crosby? Is that new restaurant any good - Is there a Quizno's in the food court (There should be if there isn't one yet...)

Hope this forum gets used, especially by our current students that hang out on the site.

Later,
RushB
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan
cajunrebel

RushB wrote:I got to thinking, there's not really a good place on the site to leave good information about Campus Life, good restaurants, what's going on around campus etc. It was all jumbled in to the open message board.

Well, now you have it. Is the air broken at Crosby? Is that new restaurant any good - Is there a Quizno's in the food court (There should be if there isn't one yet...)

Hope this forum gets used, especially by our current students that hang out on the site.

Later,
RushB
Great idea Rush. You da man. This will come in handy for this fall's football games as far as food/bar places go.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Good call Rush. So many times there is news that only applies to those of us on campus, but yet is of interest to anyone who's been on campus. This is a great place for it.

BTW, not a Quiznos on campus, but there is one about 3 miles from campus on Jackson. It's in the Goose Creek shopping center down from Rebel Rags. Been there about 2 years now. Mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm...Toasty!
GO REBELS!!!
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

I think it is a fantastic idea, even though I am far from the Ole Miss campus, it is always groovey to keep abreast of wassup in and around Oxford!

*Thumbs up* Rush...
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

They need a Quiznos in the food court, I agree. They need any type of sub shop in the food court.
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

MtownRebel wrote:They need a Quiznos in the food court, I agree. They need any type of sub shop in the food court.
Dining services just redid the food court for the Fall semester. I never eat there myself. Too expensive.
GO REBELS!!!