Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Well that takes care of the OL and DL.

http://www.olemisssports.com/ViewArticl ... ID=1365336
Randy
OMNOB
2nd String
2nd String

And , I , for one am glad to see that, although, there are still holes to be filled, the powers that be at Ole Miss, with the guidance of Nutt & Staff, will put together a capeable staff.

Looks as though the Admin sees these holes and are willing to pay for product (i.e. Tyrone Nix).

Let's just hope that Coach Nutt, the Admin, & Co. bring in guys that can recruit. With "O", Freeze, and Hughes gone I kinda hafta wonder where the recruiting nucleus is now?

The Arky fan base (believeable or otherwise) has seemingly brought two truths to the table:

1) Don't look for a 'spread' in Nutts system, which seems to take away the verticle passing game....and....

2) That much like Cut, Nutt relies on Asst. Coaches to recruit. Not knockin' the guy, just seems this is an area he wishes to delegate unto others.

We seemingly do not have those ppl in place. Solid X & O guys, but as we all know, recruiting is key to a program.
"America is the New York Yankees of countries,powerful and respected until the year 2000"-Homer Simpson
LovetheNutt
Banned

Yay!

Markuson always had a great O line at Pig U
HawgHaulin
Water Boy
Water Boy

I wish we could have kept Rocker.
Gettin Down W Tha Dawgs

OM is getting a good catch with rocker.