Gene Wojciechowski on Petrino...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

ekmjr1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

SECanyQUESTIONS wrote:
oxpatchreb wrote:
lewindha wrote:This guy really won't let it go...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/ ... ortCat=ncf
Some body needs to flame up the hogs boards with this, little "here we go again" for them in payback. :twisted:
I am from AR and fans are well aware of this particular article and ESPN's campain to destroy Petrino's credabiltiy. Does anyone not find it odd that Rich Rodriguiz has nothing but great things said about him even though he left his teenagers who don't get paid millions before one of their biggest games ever? Then a NFL coach who leaves millionaires with 3 meaningless games left that if they lost would actually help them, gets absolutley black bald. They don't mention that the coach wanted to coach college or SEC so bad that he walked away from 10 million dollars and alnost half the yearly salary.

Like Petrino or not, it wasn't ever about Petrino but more about ESPN's biggest sponsor Authur Blank's HomeDepot. It also wasn't about morale either because what Rod did and is doing to WV is way worse in my opinion. I guess I didn't ever really expect ESPN to attack or report any wrong doing of the Mich new head coach.

Just my 2 cents!
black bald = ? Can you decipher your newly acquired Ark lingo for us? What exactly is "black bald"? Is that a black bald spot on his head or what? I'm really confused about his one???? :?:
SECanyQUESTIONS
Water Boy
Water Boy

http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/blog.php/?p=20972&cat=204

See if this information sounds familiar. He isn't from AR or even an AR fan. I figured this thread could use another article on the subject.
SECanyQUESTIONS
Water Boy
Water Boy

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article? ... 00588/1054

Here is an article from a Michigan writer.
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Nothing from Montana or Western South Dakota? I am really waiting for their analysis on the situation before I make my decision.
Randy
SECanyQUESTIONS
Water Boy
Water Boy

rewalters wrote:Nothing from Montana or Western South Dakota? I am really waiting for their analysis on the situation before I make my decision.
Actually, Petrino is from Montana. His father is a High School Coaching legend there. I don't have any links to supply but the Petrino family is well respected in that area of the country.
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

SECanyQUESTIONS wrote:
rewalters wrote:Nothing from Montana or Western South Dakota? I am really waiting for their analysis on the situation before I make my decision.
Actually, Petrino is from Montana. His father is a High School Coaching legend there. I don't have any links to supply but the Petrino family is well respected in that area of the country.
Good to hear, I guess all 15 are really proud of him.
Randy
03rebs

SECanyQUESTIONS wrote:
SEC, your drivel has become tiresome. You need to move on.
Forward Rebels!
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

Lock this one, too.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14