espn grades

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

cashmoneyman_04
Banned

rrlynch
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

ESPN is consistently WAY off with their recruiting evaluations. I've seen players on there that were both terribly underrated and terribly overrated. It almost seems that their ranking "system" is arbitrary.
Don't try to teach a pig to sing. They'll call you silly names and get all bitter about head coach.
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

Here's the point I'll make that won't make a difference in the world but I'll say it anyway: cashmoneywhatever, you're an a$$hole, just like the other 89% of Arky fans that come to our board. Please, just leave. Y'all are like that kid in 8th grade who was unpopular (and who also smelled like pee) so he took his agressions out on those he thought he could beat, only to have his butt handed back to him. I'm so sick of Arkansas, I could puke. To think, they used to be the team in the West that I hated the least!

Now on to business. Why does ESPN hate Ole Miss? From where does that hate originate? They don't like us because of our state flag? They don't like us because of Archie? What? I'd really like to know. I went to their site to email and ask, but I couldn't find a link. Does anyone know why they hate us so much?
done

bigtreydaddy wrote:Here's the point I'll make that won't make a difference in the world but I'll say it anyway: cashmoneywhatever, you're an a$$hole, just like the other 89% of Arky fans that come to our board. Please, just leave. Y'all are like that kid in 8th grade who was unpopular (and who also smelled like pee) so he took his agressions out on those he thought he could beat, only to have his butt handed back to him. I'm so sick of Arkansas, I could puke. To think, they used to be the team in the West that I hated the least!

Now on to business. Why does ESPN hate Ole Miss? From where does that hate originate? They don't like us because of our state flag? They don't like us because of Archie? What? I'd really like to know. I went to their site to email and ask, but I couldn't find a link. Does anyone know why they hate us so much?
ESPN is a Big Ten network. They hate the SEC is what it really boils down to. The hatchet job they did during Peyton's Heismann run showed that. ESPN is part of Disney/ABC. ABC is a Big Ten and to a lesser extent Big12 and Pac 10 network. CBS is the SEC network. Plus ESPN is in Connecticut among the elitists Northeastern media outlets. They hate the South.

ESPN is like Saturday Night Live...they used to be unique and cool....but they have become progessively more lame over the years.
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

But why do they have such a boner for teams like Bama, UGa, UF, and LSU? They freakin LOVE those teams!
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

cashmoneyman_04 wrote:http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa/recruiti ... id=3234291

Ole Miss class....wow impressive
You link one site, I'll link another.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/Te ... e=0&Conf=8

I'm warning you, don't step into the barrel of s*** without your waders on friend. It'll take me about 6 seconds and 1/20th of the corner of my brain to lay an old fashioned verbal a** kickin' on you that'll render you a scared little shell of a woman, curled up in the corner, sucking your thumb begging God to "make the bad man stop".

Edit: Darn, didn't realize he was banned before I posted this.
L. S. WHO?
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Im not saying this just bc our class is ranked last in the SEC, but I think we all know that ESPN recruiting is near worthless. They have the interests schools of players wrong most the timte and have a total of 2 scouting reports on players. They really have it out for us bc there is no way that our class was worse than UK & Vandy. I also think ours is better than UT, State and Arky. Its actually kinda sad.
------------------

ESPN had Tig listed as a Texas commit...enough said.
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Sasquatch wrote:ESPN had Tig listed as a Texas commit...enough said.
I feel bad telling you that was Sports Illustrated and Takkle. It was meant for the guy below him in the rankings. Saying this, ESPN rankings are still irrelevant. Its two guys in a room picking players that sound like good names to put in the 150
MusicCityHog
Probation

The reason that ESPN hates Ole Miss is because you have a crappy program.....can any of you argue this???
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

MusicCityHog wrote:The reason that ESPN hates Ole Miss is because you have a crappy program.....can any of you argue this???
I hope that if your correct that you don't loose any sleep over the fact.
Later,
Hagar
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

MusicCityHog wrote:The reason that ESPN hates Ole Miss is because you have a crappy program.....can any of you argue this???
Id argue that but I dont wanna be beating a dead horse. Oh well, we suck and we will suck with coach Nutt bc he is the worst coach that ever coached in the SEC. Are you happy now. We are irrelevant in the SEC and Nutt will drag us down more. OK, now leave to the Hog boards unless you actually wanna talk football instead of saying this. we know it was Nutts time to go at Arky. Talk about beating a dead horse man. Yall need to worry about whos playing qb and whos stepping up at RB now that Jones and Mcfadden are gone. Oh yeah, i forgot you have more important things to do like bash Nutt. much more important to worry about Ole miss' new coach than youre team. i am honestly curious though who will be qb for yall along with RB and who will replace Monk and if "That other QB from Arkansas" is playing. will De'Anthony curtis be the guy next year or is there someone els? Could one of the few Hog fans that know about something othet than Nutt fans respond. I am guessing C "That other QB from Arkansas" aill be the guy next year.
ekmjr1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I have racked my brain trying to determine why some of these Hog fans want to stay over here on our site so much. Most of them are probably banned by their own kind, so they have no board of their own. They are so far down the food chain that they have to hang out as losers on other SEC boards. If their own kind won't have them, why should we... just ban them!
oxfordrebel
All American
All American

Ignore the ones who just spout the party line and eventually they'll go away. I do hope the good Hog posters will hang around though.
GO REBELS!!!
CoastRebel48
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

IMO these poor pathetic souls are just trying to convince themselves of something. We have all been there. You know,you make a decision that you think you want and well the immediate returns are not exactly what you expected. So, what do you do. You discuss it with anyone who will listen hoping somebody, anybody will say you did the right thing. Too bad that in almost all of those instances, everyone you talk to knows you screwed up and just finds you to be an annoying, pathetic, whimpering mess.

I almost feel sorry for the poor pathetic bastards.