Which SEC team has the most obnoxious fanbase?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Which SEC team has the most obnoxious fanbase?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:56 pm

Alabama
20%
Arkansas
4%
Auburn
1%
Florida
1%
Georgia
4%
Kentucky
No votes
LSU
61%
Mississippi State
4%
South Carolina
No votes
Tennessee
4%
Vanderbilt
No votes

Total votes: 71
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

Just for fun, to fill out this down time since recruiting '08 is over. I intentionally left Ole Miss out of the poll not because we don't have annoying fans, but because of the trolls lurking around here that might want to sabotage the poll. However, if you feel compelled to list OM as obnoxious, just reply.
cajunrebel

All from personal experience:

1) LSUX - no need for explanation
2) Bama - they cheat, steal and think waaay to highly of themselves
3) Arky - would not be at #3 if not for the Nutt haters and the way they ran him off.
4) Tenn - most of their fans (like LSUX) never even went to the school!!!

Other than that, I have had a great time at all of the schools I have visited and met great fans at each of them, but my list is based on the fact that most schools (including us) have that 1 to 5% ahole fan base. These seem to have a little bit more than that. :wink:
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

We're obnoxious in the student section. :)
cajunrebel

mpzreb17 wrote:We're obnoxious in the student section. :)
You are students, you're supposed to be. Just don't spill anything on your date. :P
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
rebelliousb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I chose Bama only because they are Saban Worshipers...but you could probably just pick the Team with the best record, at the time.
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

I took Arky bc they are the only team coming over here talking about *beep* that dont even matter.
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Lsux, Lsux, and rounding out the top three Lsux!
Randy
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

I'm honestly surprised that no one's voted for Tenn yet! Maybe I'm alone in my disdain for them? :scratch:
Hog_Corleone
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

cajunrebel wrote:All from personal experience:

3) Arky - would not be at #3 if not for the Nutt haters and the way they ran him off.

Other than that, I have had a great time at all of the schools I have visited and met great fans at each of them, but my list is based on the fact that most schools (including us) have that 1 to 5% ahole fan base. These seem to have a little bit more than that. :wink:
Ok,

I know that some of our fans have been over here causing trouble, and doing some things that even I disagree with, but how can you rank our fans worse than Tennessee. Just think how much deleting and banning you would be doing if your new coach came from Tennessee, and not Arkansas. I hate Fat Phil.
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Hate to say but we wouldve never taken fat phil. I gotta good one on UT though.

Why does Tennessee wear Orange?
So they can go to the game on saturday, go hunting Sunday and the pick up trash on the roads during the week.

Man thats funny.
rewalters
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hog_Corleone wrote:
cajunrebel wrote:All from personal experience:

Ok,

I know that some of our fans have been over here causing trouble, and doing some things that even I disagree with, but how can you rank our fans worse than Tennessee. Just think how much deleting and banning you would be doing if your new coach came from Tennessee, and not Arkansas. I hate Fat Phil.
If our new coach would have been phat phil, I would have banned myself.
Randy
Hog_Corleone
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

BigTrev34 wrote:Hate to say but we wouldve never taken fat phil. I gotta good one on UT though.

So they can go to the game on saturday, go hunting Sunday and the pick up trash on the roads during the week.

Man thats funny.
I would hope not.....If you had taken fat Phil, you would have every SEC's school's fans on here ragging you guys, I was just hypothesizing that if HDN had come from Tenn instead of Ark, how bad you would have had it on your board...
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Hog_Corleone wrote:
BigTrev34 wrote:Hate to say but we wouldve never taken fat phil. I gotta good one on UT though.

Man thats funny.
I would hope not.....If you had taken fat Phil, you would have every SEC's school's fans on here ragging you guys, I was just hypothesizing that if HDN had come from Tenn instead of Ark, how bad you would have had it on your board...
True.
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

Strange......but every time we have this poll LSU wins. I just don't understand. 8O
Hog_Corleone
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

felicianareb wrote:Strange......but every time we have this poll LSU wins. I just don't understand. 8O
Face it, no one can stand the Corn Dog aroma. To LSU fans it is an intoxicating aphrodisiac, but to the rest of the world, that alone makes them the most obnoxious.