Moderator: Rebel Security

HOOTEREB
Water Boy
Water Boy

BAM :lol:
unclereb
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Let's hope so. I really think Nutt can do it.
mtnrebel
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

HOOTEREB wrote: just sit back and watch us turn it up a notch... 8)
That is the key!! We really have no way to gauge how much better we will be. How big of a bang will the combination of Houston Nutt with Kent Austin and Jevan Snead/receivers/Enrique & other RB's provide? Most of them have never been together before, so it's a new combination. We will turn it up a notch, and the fun will be seeing just how many notches!
Last edited by mtnrebel on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

Get a grip, guys. It's gonna be a long season with a lot of unexpected twists and turns. Save some of this energy for mid-season when it will be needed.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14
mtnrebel
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Yeah, it will be a season of twists and turns. However, we will weather those storms a lot better---and come out on top in many of them. That goes back to how many notches we improve by. I like your remark on mid-season energy....that's what it takes...we'll have a lot more results to cheer about by then though. Hotty Toddy!
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

mtnrebel wrote:Yeah, it will be a season of twists and turns. However, we will weather those storms a lot better---and come out on top in many of them. That goes back to how many notches we improve by. I like your remark on mid-season energy....that's what it takes...we'll have a lot more results to cheer about by then though. Hotty Toddy!
I just hope I can weather a loss to Wake Forest should one occur...for once I wish I could have the strength to still some hope after we have a loss we should have won.
Later,
Hagar
HOOTEREB
Water Boy
Water Boy

When Coach Nutts teams extend any game ... He justs gets more out of his players.. period. :lol:
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

HOOTEREB wrote:When Coach Nutts teams extend any game ... He justs gets more out of his players.. period. :lol:
I still remember the 7 OT UK Arky game. Man that was funny here in 'Tucky with all those UK fans thinking they can beat an above average team. Also the 01 LSU game when Devery Henderson made he catch while UK fans were on the goalposts. That was priceless.