Host of new starting quarterback questions in the SEC

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

RichmondVAReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Interesting article at USA Today online (see link below). While many question marks exist in the SEC, listen at what was stated near the end of the article concerning Ole Miss: "Mississippi and Tennessee will also have new starters, but there's less uncertainty.....At Ole Miss, sophomore Jevan Snead sat out last season after transferring from the University of Texas. He saw some action as a freshman for the Longhorns two years ago. "You're hoping he can just take right back up where he left off, but more importantly you're hoping that supporting class will be able to take some things off of him," Rebels coach Houston Nutt said. "But overall you just love him under the center. You love him with the ball in his hands because of his decision-making.""

Here's the link: http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/ ... 3650_x.htm
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

Yeah that was a interesting article. Is it just me or is it likely the team that has the better QB play will win the west? I mean, can a sports writer really choose LSU or Auburn to win the west with that much uncertainty surrounding those teams' QBs?

I guess they have to pick one of the two every year. Way to go out on a limb.
Rule #1.......Don't panik
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I'm just tickled to death that someone on the inside says we have a QB that can make decisions. How many of y'all are sick of yelling from the stands to throw it away or run or just do something?!?! Should be interesting...
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
A10Rebel
3rd String
3rd String

Yeah remember Ethan (ichabod crane)Flatt? I could see the threads on the football as it traveled through the air.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

A10Rebel wrote:Yeah remember Ethan (ichabod crane)Flatt? I could see the threads on the football as it traveled through the air.
Ichabod Crane??? now that is just too funny.
Later,
Hagar