This kid's gettin' me pumped...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebeloke
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

The ending to the story is strong...
"I just couldn't give up," he said. "I just couldn't. It's really because of the love I have to play in the SEC and I just want to represent my home state. I mean once you fall in love with something and set your mind on it, you just don't wanna give it up. And I could see it happening. I wanna come out of that tunnel and see that field. I wanna rub (the bust of) Chuckie Mullins' head and I wanna put us back on the map."
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeloke wrote:
"I just couldn't give up," he said. "I just couldn't. It's really because of the love I have to play in the SEC and I just want to represent my home state. I mean once you fall in love with something and set your mind on it, you just don't wanna give it up. And I could see it happening. I wanna come out of that tunnel and see that field. I wanna rub (the bust of) Chuckie Mullins' head and I wanna put us back on the map."
Thanks for the post! I liked this part too..

"I can't wait to prove all my critics wrong," he said. "People have been saying that I'll be out of shape. That I won't be able to play more than two or three plays, or they say that I'm really not as good a player as I was supposed to be. I'm just so glad I'll get that chance to show people."

a standing O when he runs out of that tunnel game day Aug 30 :D
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

bleuwolfe wrote:
rebeloke wrote:
Thanks for the post! I liked this part too..

"I can't wait to prove all my critics wrong," he said. "People have been saying that I'll be out of shape. That I won't be able to play more than two or three plays, or they say that I'm really not as good a player as I was supposed to be. I'm just so glad I'll get that chance to show people."

a standing O when he runs out of that tunnel game day Aug 30 :D
I liked that part the most too. I also liked that the man said Powe was a lot smarter than people give him credit for.

I'm getting pumped up about this guy too. He wants to prove everyone wrong? Opposing O-llinemen better watch out. :shock:
Rule #1.......Don't panik