WARNING: NEGATIVITY TO ENSUE!!!!! Somewhere in the dark

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

RebelConvert wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:
oxpatchreb wrote: I'm just going to climb into a bottle of Jim Beam on Aug 30th at 3pm and not exit until the season is over. I want OM to succeed so badly that the inevitable mis-steps along the way hurt like a thousand hot needles poking my eyes. Maybe Jim will help a little.
Just remember if there were no bogeys, birdies would lose some of their luster. 8)
That was an interesting saying. Ever thought of a book something along the lines of Chicken Soup for the Golfer's Soul? :wink:
It's already been done, saw it a couple of weeks ago in the waiting room of the car wash and oil change place. It's down right not good. Chuck's offering would have been a welcome addition.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
done

RebelConvert wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:
oxpatchreb wrote: I'm just going to climb into a bottle of Jim Beam on Aug 30th at 3pm and not exit until the season is over. I want OM to succeed so badly that the inevitable mis-steps along the way hurt like a thousand hot needles poking my eyes. Maybe Jim will help a little.
Just remember if there were no bogeys, birdies would lose some of their luster. 8)
That was an interesting saying. Ever thought of a book something along the lines of Chicken Soup for the Golfer's Soul? :wink:
No, but I heard that ObiWan is coming out with a book titled "Golf is for Sissies"....

It will actually be the second book in a trilogy...he will follow up with the prequel "Crying is for Sissies" and follow that with the sequel "Conservatism is for Sissies"...at which point Chuck Heston's spirit will ascend from the grave (rifle still in hand) and release a force so powerful on the West Coast that the San Andreas Fault will become the new coastline and California will join the Virginias and become two states....California and West California (which will now have two coasts). This will of course give a much needed infusion to the California economy and Governor Ahnuld will be able to take the state workers back off of minimum wage.

Of course Hawaii will then declare bankruptcy as the new California Islands will be much more accessible to mainland tourists 8)