Rebel linebackers close to getting boost

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

'He finished classes last week and should receive his grades today or Friday.

He expects good news.

"I feel great about everything," Trahan said. "The classes went well. It's just hard sitting around and waiting."

Ole Miss coach Houston Nutt confirmed that he expected to learn Trahan's status over the next few days and is "optimistic" about the results.'

http://www.clarionledger.com/apps/pbcs. ... 109/SPORTS

from espn....

But, hey, if Powe is in shape and hasn't lost too much during his lengthy layoff, you might want to slide the Rebels right up near the top of the conference when it comes to the defensive line. Greg Hardy is one of the best pass-rushers in the league, and Peria Jerry is a pretty fair interior lineman in his own right after recording 10.5 tackles for loss last season.

Keep an eye on sophomore tackle Ted Laurent, too. He wasn't cleared until late in August last season and has just gotten better ever since. If junior college outside linebacker Patrick Trahan makes his grades, Ole Miss should be able to put a front seven on the field this fall that looks like an honest-to-goodness SEC front seven.

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/sec/0-1-102/ ... -play.html
BigTrev34
All SEC
All SEC

Sounds good. Looks like he will fill in for A Walker if Walkers gonna be suspended
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

BigTrev34 wrote:Sounds good. Looks like he will fill in for A Walker if Walkers gonna be suspended
Suspended for what?
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.