Top Five Changes Ole Miss Fans will see on Opening Day

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hagar wrote:
parrotreb wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote: I agree with you somewhat, but even at LSU or Florida or USC, if you started messing with their unis I bet a lot of folks would be in an uproar. And I don't care how many games we won, if our unis looked like Oregon's I would be *beep* off.
Sorry, but I don't give a tinker's dam what uniforms they wear. An Ole Miss version of the Oregon would take a moment to get used to, but if the team won, I wouldn't care.

There is an old adage in golf, if you can't play well, dress well. I would rather play well and take someone's friendly wager than look good and lose my own.
Hear Hear... don't make disparaging remarks about my Ducks... my second NCAA team... don't ask me why, I don't know... I just like em.
I used to live in Corvallis - home of the might Beavers. So can't cut you any slack on the ugly duckling unis,sorry. :D
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

one of the reason I like the ducks is BECASUSE of the uni's.
Later,
Hagar
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hagar wrote:one of the reason I like the ducks is BECASUSE of the uni's.
My x-mothernlaw is a duck alum, and even she doesn't like their unis, but I respect ur courage in admittiing u do. Oregon does have a beautiful campus and Eugene is very cool - 1 of my favorite places. 8)
done

Hagar wrote:one of the reason I like the ducks is BECASUSE of the uni's.
Then I guess in your inner soul you really ARE a soccer fan 8)