These teams had the five best offseasons,CBSportsline

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Dennis Dodd
Dodds and Ends

A minimum of off-field knuckleheadedness and nothing but positive vibes for these five programs:
Florida Atlantic
North Carolina
Ohio State

Ole Miss: Ed Orgeron recruited like a mother. Unfortunately, the talent didn't translate to wins in time. Houston Nutt inherits a team that could be the surprise of the SEC West. The defense gets back its top 14 tacklers. Texas transfer Jevan Snead is ready to go at quarterback. One-time five-star recruit Jerrell Powe got eligible a couple of weeks ago. Coming off its first winless SEC season since 1982 don't be surprised to see the Rebels in a bowl game. Thanks, Ed.

Texas Tech
http://www.sportsline.com/mcc/blogs/ent ... 02/9829984
cajunrebel

I want to get overly excited but I get sick to the stomach when I hear others talk about our QB and how we just have to be better, not because Snead isn't good, but because we've been down this road before with Schaeffer the great, etc. I'll decide my level of enthusiasm AFTER the Wake game.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
felicianareb
2nd String
2nd String

cajunrebel wrote:I want to get overly excited but I get sick to the stomach when I hear others talk about our QB and how we just have to be better, not because Snead isn't good, but because we've been down this road before with Schaeffer the great, etc. I'll decide my level of enthusiasm AFTER the Wake game.
I'm with you on this one Cajun. Wake Forest. But first we have to pour some punch in Tiger High's turd bowl...