Ole Miss
33%
Miss State
2%

Total votes: 49
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

rebeldevotee wrote:ok still no one has told me why the heck is it that we have far and away the most votes on the SEC websitepoll anyone? I just don't get it.
More people clicked on Ole Miss than the others. Apparently, a bunch more.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
rebeldevotee
Scout Team
Scout Team

parrotreb wrote:
rebeldevotee wrote:ok still no one has told me why the heck is it that we have far and away the most votes on the SEC websitepoll anyone? I just don't get it.
Gee thanks should have know I would have gotten a smart aleck remark when posted that actually surprised it took this long 8)
jeffssportsblog.wordpress.com
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

rebeldevotee wrote:
parrotreb wrote:
Gee thanks should have know I would have gotten a smart aleck remark when posted that actually surprised it took this long 8)
You wanted to know why, that's why. No matter how hard you close your eyes and wish, there is no rational explanation for the result of that particular internet popularity contest.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
ekmjr1
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I think people all know that we have gotten some talent signed on here in the last few years, but they knew O wouldn't be able to do anything with it. On the other hand, we now have a proven coach that knows how to win, and also how to coach up his talent. Combine that with some real talent on the team, and anything can and might happen. That's my take for what it's worth.
manningesk
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

I think Auburn does this year, but watch out for the rebs next season!
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

manningesk wrote:I think Auburn does this year, but watch out for the rebs next season!
Unless I miss my mark Auburn has lost both of its starting safeties this year already(out for the year) and 2 of its DT's(again out for the year)... this usually isn't conducive to a trip to Atlanta. Florida has already lost 5 Db's to ACL's and won't get em back this year. LSU has no proven QB. MSU is delusional about their QB and Georgia might just be able to cakewalk into Atlanta along with TN. Could the REBS find a way in the back door or thru a window??
Later,
Hagar