Greg Hardy injury

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

I just heard from a friend of mine that Greg Hardy was slated to have surgery this morning. Anybody know anything about this?
RebelFIL
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

This makes Laurent's return even more important for the team so we can have Tillman play some DE if need be. Kentrell has being saying he is ready to start for the Rebs and this will be his chance and I do not think he will disappoint. I will admit, Lockett/Stephens does not look nearly as intimidating as Hardy/Tillman.
twlong
Water Boy
Water Boy

I think in the long run this will help. Hardy is the man but he is also a freak of nature when it comes to his ability i think he will recover in 6 weeks or less which is before the thick of our schedule and all the other players will have gotten more experience and will be ready for games like auburn and south carolina. I wish we had him for wake though
optimism is more fun than dwelling on the past
tanichols
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

I know this might be strange, but does anyone know who is doing his surgery or where they are doing it? I would just like to know he is in good hands, That is very important! HAGAR you know what I am talking about.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

tanichols wrote:I know this might be strange, but does anyone know who is doing his surgery or where they are doing it? I would just like to know he is in good hands, That is very important! HAGAR you know what I am talking about.
Yes I do.
Later,
Hagar
Deadman
Scout Team
Scout Team

tanichols wrote:I know this might be strange, but does anyone know who is doing his surgery or where they are doing it? I would just like to know he is in good hands, That is very important! HAGAR you know what I am talking about.
I heard on AM 560 that it was done in Memphis but they did not say “who” I also believe that they said it was scoped.

Deadman
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

Deadman wrote:
I heard on AM 560 that it was done in Memphis but they did not say “who” I also believe that they said it was scoped.
It was done in Oxford...and I don't know of any way to "Scope" a foot surgery. A knee probably but not a foot.
Later,
Hagar
Deadman
Scout Team
Scout Team

Hagar wrote:
Deadman wrote:
It was done in Oxford...and I don't know of any way to "Scope" a foot surgery. A knee probably but not a foot.
Guess that is what I get for listening to 560.

Deadman
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Deadman wrote:
Hagar wrote:
Deadman wrote: I heard on AM 560 that it was done in Memphis but they did not say “who” I also believe that they said it was scoped.
they were probably talking about Laurent. Didn't they scope his knee last week?
Some Random Dude
USCrebel
2nd String
2nd String

lewindha wrote:
Deadman wrote:
Hagar wrote: It was done in Oxford...and I don't know of any way to "Scope" a foot surgery. A knee probably but not a foot.
they were probably talking about Laurent. Didn't they scope his knee last week?
Probably, I am not sure that anybody cuts for run of the mill menicus injuries these days.
It's not insane to suggest that the Rebels have the best defensive line in college football.
----- Foxsports power ranking OM at #14