Team overview on Fox Sports

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebs2good
Water Boy
Water Boy

done

Rebs2good, are you in the armed forces? If so from what base?
oxpatchreb
All American
All American

Isn't this the definition of awful???

"It's not like Brent Schaeffer and Seth Adams were awful, but they threw too many interceptions and failed to put enough points on the board."
L. S. WHO?
bigtreydaddy
2nd String
2nd String

Does anybody else read the comments on some of these articles? I do for *beep* and giggles, and if you look at the comments for this article, you'll find a Volfan flaming us as the archetypal racist institution. I just took Intro to Logic this summer, and I have to say, there is alot of tu quoque, supressed evidence, and hasty generalizations. And here I thought I didn't get much out of that class...
badmotorfinger
All American
All American

bigtreydaddy wrote:Does anybody else read the comments on some of these articles? I do for *beep* and giggles, and if you look at the comments for this article, you'll find a Volfan flaming us as the archetypal racist institution. I just took Intro to Logic this summer, and I have to say, there is alot of tu quoque, supressed evidence, and hasty generalizations. And here I thought I didn't get much out of that class...
Sadly bigtrey, some people have the sole purpose in life to defame and stigmatize the om name and tradition. I think this guy is a recruit buster. Don't think to much of the comments. It'll just make your BP go up. :wink:

This article was a pretty accurate overview. He knows the team will be better and probably bowl eligable but isn't expecting much more.
Rule #1.......Don't panik
rebs2good
Water Boy
Water Boy

Rebchuck18 wrote:Rebs2good, are you in the armed forces? If so from what base?
Yes, I am Air Force stationed at Dover AFB, Delaware. Right now I'm deployed to Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait.
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebs2good wrote:
Yes, I am Air Force stationed at Dover AFB, Delaware. Right now I'm deployed to Ali Al Salem AB, Kuwait.
Rebs2good, thanks for your service. Hope you're back home soon!
done

rebs2good wrote:
God Bless You and thank you for your service.

We will do our level best to keep you updated on the Rebels.

Godspeed
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

Sadly bigtrey, some people have the sole purpose in life to defame and stigmatize the om name and tradition. I think this guy is a recruit buster. Don't think to much of the comments. It'll just make your BP go up.
He's just an idiot. Infering purpose in what he said falsely raises his place in the food chain.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.