High hopes for Rebs, SN

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

fav parts..

http://www.sportingnews.com/yourturn/vi ... p?t=444992

JACKSON, Miss. (AP) -- Houston Nutt has turned Mississippi receiver Mike Wallace into a believer.

"I can't wait to see what my team's going to do," Wallace said. "I really feel like he's just been bringing it out of us and I feel like we're in the perfect position to shock a lot of people."...............

.........Nix said the scheme will be irrelevant if the Rebels don't commit to winning.

"I think there's some guys that have passion and desire to be successful, and I think that's what it's going to take -- for 11 guys to get on the field and play with one common goal, and that's to play fundamentally sound on a consistent basis," Nix said.'

I really like that all of the coaches seem to be committed to developing that winning mindset - believing that you can do it - something that was sorely lacking the past few years.

and I can't wait either, Mike - GO REBELS!

:o Rebel game face
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

From the article:
Fans talk excitedly about the team's prospects in the division as the Aug. 30 season opener with Memphis approaches and wear T-shirts with slogans like "I'm Nutts about the Rebels."
I hope more are talking. Many, many, many more.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.