Moderator: Rebel Security

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

"It will be a hybrid of his run and play-action stuff and my drop-back stuff," Austin said. "You're going to see multiple formations, multiple personnel groupings and a lot of movement. We're not just going to be in shotgun all the time, and we'll spread the ball around. We'll go from two tight ends, to no tight ends all the way up to five receivers.

"How much we can absorb as an offense will determine how deep we go into the different formations and personnel groupings. I believe in variety."

Is it any wonder that every time I hear Austin's answers, my hopes skyrocket? I guess I must be an OM kind of a girl. 8) Now don't break my heart, coach, bc I'm not sure I could survive it 5 years straight. :x
BobReb
All SEC
All SEC

Now don't break my heart, coach, bc I'm not sure I could survive it 5 years straight.
We'll all be here to perk you up! (But I know how you feel. PLEASE do good Rebs!!!)
bleuwolfe
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

BobReb wrote:
Now don't break my heart, coach, bc I'm not sure I could survive it 5 years straight.
We'll all be here to perk you up! (But I know how you feel. PLEASE do good Rebs!!!)
Feels good to have a support group! :)
A10Rebel
3rd String
3rd String

The offense sounds like it's going to be fun to watch. Has anyone heard anything about how E.D. is coming along?
"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
-Wayne Dyer