Anyone know anything about Rebelvision?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

RichmondVAReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

Supposedly you do not get live football games, but you do get replays. Are those replays shown just the day after a game or are they available for a while? I do see where you do get some live basketball and baseball games, plus you do get some live coach press conferences. Has anyone tried it, and if so, is it worth $99.95 per year?
parrotreb
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter
Location: Got a Caribbean soul I can barely control and some Texas hidden here in my heart.

I know that this is supposed to the new, improved, better-than-ever, super-duper version, but given the history of dot tv, they would have to give me a hundred to try it. Pass.
You've just got to learn from the wrong things you've done. I came off the rebound, started looking around, figured out it's time to have a little fun.
BeeeDeee
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I heard that it was part of the deal with TeleSouth, but that it got scrapped. Rumor was that they opted to use the money for the Jumbotron instead. Not sure if that's true or not. CajunRebel and I had this same discussion at lunch today...
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

They had a "free" baseball game once, I logged on but the transmission was terrible. Maybe the new super duper improved version is better.
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
cajunrebel

I wish we would get something like Tigervision that LSUX has. As a last resort if our game is not televised by CBS, ESPN, ESPN2 or Directv ESPN gameplan, it would be nice to be able to order it. The other option is to get the audio off of the internet,and I have and it stinks, but I don't want to have to buy a new laptop if we lose b/c I threw it through a window.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
RebelConvert
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I have heard/read nothing positive about it. Why so expensive if its no good?
We're not snobs... we're just better than you.
cajunrebel

Also, Directv posted SOME of the weekly games that they will be broadcasting. So far we are not on week 1 with Memphis but they haven't posted the whole schedule for that week yet. Keep your paws crossed. . .

http://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/global/co ... Id=1800007
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here