Wonder how many Rebs will go to the Wake Forest game?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

RichmondVAReb
Scout Team
Scout Team

I just checked the ticket office, and they said they have sold a lot of tickets. Now, they do have some left (my son and I hope to make the trip), but just thought I'd let this group know. I think that sounds like a pretty good turnout considering that the game is on ESPN2 nationally (at least I believe it is nationally).

By the way, Winston-Salem is only a 200 mile trip one-way from Richmond, so that shouldn't be a bad trip at all for a 3:30 pm starting time (ET). I'm also going to the Vandy game in Oxford too (who knows, with the proper use of my vacation time, I just may even go a little early for that game and see the Samford game too).

Looks like some of us are getting all carried away, but I actually consider myself pretty level-headed since I am just taking each game at a time. I am not at all taking Memphis for granted and am just hoping for a victory although a blowout would be great for those rearenders.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

RichmondVAReb wrote:I just checked the ticket office, and they said they have sold a lot of tickets. Now, they do have some left (my son and I hope to make the trip), but just thought I'd let this group know. I think that sounds like a pretty good turnout considering that the game is on ESPN2 nationally (at least I believe it is nationally).

By the way, Winston-Salem is only a 200 mile trip one-way from Richmond, so that shouldn't be a bad trip at all for a 3:30 pm starting time (ET). I'm also going to the Vandy game in Oxford too (who knows, with the proper use of my vacation time, I just may even go a little early for that game and see the Samford game too).

Looks like some of us are getting all carried away, but I actually consider myself pretty level-headed since I am just taking each game at a time. I am not at all taking Memphis for granted and am just hoping for a victory although a blowout would be great for those rearenders.
I ordered tickets last week. I'll be making the trip from Norfolk. We're gonna head down Friday night and stay the weekend. Looking forward to it.
Some Random Dude
dgmcdowe
2nd String
2nd String

I'm heading up.
Redbluedude
Rebel Starter
Rebel Starter

I'm still planning on it.
rrlynch
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I'm way there.
MtownRebel
3rd String
3rd String

Trying to rally some people into making the trip with me. Just do not want to drive my highly fuel inefficient car across a state or two so need to convince some other people to tag along.