Attention Rebel Nation...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

colreb74
3rd String
3rd String

I was reminded in church recently of something that prompted this post. The way I see it, everyone of you who are true Rebels (fans, friends, and Alumni) are Family! Not by blood, but by bond! That being said, I don't want to go into another game day with any bitterness towards me from anyone in my family. I'm not bitter towards a single one of you (excluding trolls), and I'm ready for a fresh start. A Nation divided against itself cannot stand! I want to sincerely appologize for anyone who I've offended, or put down in any of my previous post. This includes all Rebels who are members of this forumn, players, and coaches.

Family members don't always see everything the same way, and like a lot of you; I'm a very opininated person. It's a lot easier to use a smart tone and offensive language (not necessarily talking about cussing) towards someone when you are typing something on a computer rather than looking in someone's face.

As my "Family", you should know a little about me. I lived in Mississippi from birth through Ole Miss. When I was in college, I was in the student section every Saturday. After graduating from Ole Miss, I worked abroad (North of the Mason Dixon Line) for 8 years and was only able to catch 1 game per year or less. My career finally took me within 3 hours of Oxford, and had season tickets the past 5 years. After 11 months of unemployment, I started a job in Charlotte, NC a month before this season started. I've only actually been to one game this year (Fresno State), but I'm in front of the TV every game. I flew home (Mississippi will always be my home) for the weekend, and today will be my second. Whatever our mascot, WE ARE OLE MISS!!!! Let's kick some Tiger/Eagle A$S!!!!!

Hotty Toddy!!!