Auburn prediction

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Sasquatch wrote:
GoneToOxford wrote:I honestly haven't watched much Ole Miss football this year outside of the BYU game, but from the comments on the board, I can draw conclusions. As previously mentioned, I think Malzahn will run some plays that leave Tyron Nix scratching his head.
An Oxford Park Commission Pee-Wee football team could run some plays that would leave Tyron Nix scratching his head.

Coach Chizik said this: “They might be the best 2-5 team in the country.”

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/90689...
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:
GoneToOxford wrote:I honestly haven't watched much Ole Miss football this year outside of the BYU game, but from the comments on the board, I can draw conclusions. As previously mentioned, I think Malzahn will run some plays that leave Tyron Nix scratching his head.
An Oxford Park Commission Pee-Wee football team could run some plays that would leave Tyron Nix scratching his head.

He's probably right. We probably are. But the downside of that is that we are 2-5... and even the "best 2-5 teams in the country" is, well, bad. That's how they get to be 2-5.
------------------

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:

That's like being the skinniest kid at Fat Camp. :oops:
A10Rebel
3rd String
3rd String

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:
Sasquatch wrote:

lol...we just got pwned before we actually played. Awesome.
"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."
-Wayne Dyer
GoneToOxford
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Well, we're only a few plays away from not being 5-3 also. Smart of Chizik to not downplay the importance of this game for Auburn. A win equals bowl eligibility.
AubbieHog
Water Boy
Water Boy

Like i said walla go , Ol miss will be no match for the aburn Tigers in tommorows game. Houston knows the boy coaching offensise on the auburn section his name is a gus malzahn and his offense will run threough you around you and over the top of you maybe even under you depends on how you like it. but there is no doubt with a couple of good luck chaerms needed for the wind blowing in your kickers directin that it wil be a no show fur shur. dang it, I can't seem to hit trhe right keys, but really Im a talking about I said I was talking about the offensive yardage that happens when it go's over 700 yrds thank uyour , god luck in youns game tommorow.
Goroth

AubbieHog wrote:Like i said walla go , Ol miss will be no match for the aburn Tigers in tommorows game. Houston knows the boy coaching offensise on the auburn section his name is a gus malzahn and his offense will run threough you around you and over the top of you maybe even under you depends on how you like it. but there is no doubt with a couple of good luck chaerms needed for the wind blowing in your kickers directin that it wil be a no show fur shur. dang it, I can't seem to hit trhe right keys, but really Im a talking about I said I was talking about the offensive yardage that happens when it go's over 700 yrds thank uyour , god luck in youns game tommorow.
I have to leave this here. Just to, maybe, prove that Arkansas fans aren't the dumbest around. Wow...... won't even start to try to make sense of that.
GoneToOxford
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

I cannot believe that's a true Auburn fan. Smells like pork to me.
cajunrebel

AubbieHog wrote:Like i said walla go , Ol miss will be no match for the aburn Tigers in tommorows game. Houston knows the boy coaching offensise on the auburn section his name is a gus malzahn and his offense will run threough you around you and over the top of you maybe even under you depends on how you like it. but there is no doubt with a couple of good luck chaerms needed for the wind blowing in your kickers directin that it wil be a no show fur shur. dang it, I can't seem to hit trhe right keys, but really Im a talking about I said I was talking about the offensive yardage that happens when it go's over 700 yrds thank uyour , god luck in youns game tommorow.

This idiot is IP'ing from Springdale, Arkansas which makes him/her/it pathetic for coming on here and proving that he/she/it can't spell. Only people with no life go troll other schools boards. Even Wal-Mart doesn't hire tools like this. Nice class pig.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
kjreb
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

i think this thread is getting swine flu
heard state's changing field to turf next year. cheerleaders kept eating the grass
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

HAHA wow..........I think I lost some brain cells reading that post.........c'mon mods there has to be some rule against something that dumb being allowed to exist. Posts such as that are making us all lose mental capacity.
cajunrebel

jrebel87 wrote:HAHA wow..........I think I lost some brain cells reading that post.........c'mon mods there has to be some rule against something that dumb being allowed to exist. Posts such as that are making us all lose mental capacity.

The pig is gone but the post stays as a reminder of why a decent education is important.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
------------------

cajunrebel wrote:
jrebel87 wrote:HAHA wow..........I think I lost some brain cells reading that post.........c'mon mods there has to be some rule against something that dumb being allowed to exist. Posts such as that are making us all lose mental capacity.

The pig is gone but the post stays as a reminder of why a decent education is important.
And a reminder that fornicating and producing offspring with your cousin is a bad idea.
Hog_Corleone
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

cajunrebel wrote:

This idiot is IP'ing from Springdale, Arkansas which makes him/her/it pathetic for coming on here and proving that he/she/it can't spell. Only people with no life go troll other schools boards. Even Wal-Mart doesn't hire tools like this. Nice class pig.
Ok, for the facts, When Gus left Springdale, he took the fans with him. I guess what I am saying is this, there are no more Hog Fans in Springdale Arkansas, they are Gus fans, so for now they root for Auburn. When he leaves there, they will follow, like Lemmings, lemmings, yeah that's it, lemmings is what they are I tell ya.
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.
ReservoirReb
3rd String
3rd String

Hog_Corleone wrote:
cajunrebel wrote:

Ok, for the facts, When Gus left Springdale, he took the fans with him. I guess what I am saying is this, there are no more Hog Fans in Springdale Arkansas, they are Gus fans, so for now they root for Auburn. When he leaves there, they will follow, like Lemmings, lemmings, yeah that's it, lemmings is what they are I tell ya.
Now THAT is something for all those that want us to hire Malzahn to replace Nutt to think about.
"Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an
intolerable one." - Thomas Paine