Dear CHF and this whole entire board...

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

mascott
3rd String
3rd String

Never seen such "fair weather" fans before. Just 2 games ago some of y'all were almost chanting "WE BELIEVE". :roll:
scott
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

mascott wrote:Never seen such "fair weather" fans before. Just 2 games ago some of y'all were almost chanting "WE BELIEVE". :roll:
scott
:roll: indeed.
Some Random Dude
AtlantaRebels
2nd String
2nd String

You guys are jumping the gun. We got 1 good recruiting class and we expected to win the west?. Puh... but no hugh has done some dumb ass moves and bo followed like a puppet he is. Example. Screen play to walton was almost tipped away so he pump fakes and holds on to the ball... what does he do? Look for another open reciever down field.... nope... head never turns he patiently waits till the jumping lineman moves and he tosses it out to walton for an obvious busted play. Bo needs yo get some awareness or get it in his head that just because a coach calls a play... not not mean you MUST throw it to this person. I feel like this is part of our problem. Bo is athletic and talented. His vision isnt there to scan the field.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

AtlantaRebels wrote:You guys are jumping the gun. We got 1 good recruiting class and we expected to win the west?. Puh... but no hugh has done some dumb ass moves and bo followed like a puppet he is. Example. Screen play to walton was almost tipped away so he pump fakes and holds on to the ball... what does he do? Look for another open reciever down field.... nope... head never turns he patiently waits till the jumping lineman moves and he tosses it out to walton for an obvious busted play. Bo needs yo get some awareness or get it in his head that just because a coach calls a play... not not mean you MUST throw it to this person. I feel like this is part of our problem. Bo is athletic and talented. His vision isnt there to scan the field.
I've read a lot of posts the last couple of days and I've not seen a single one where anyone said that they expected Ole Miss to win the West. I have seen a lot that say that they expect Ole Miss to beat teams that aren't as good as Ole Miss.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

mascott wrote:Never seen such "fair weather" fans before. Just 2 games ago some of y'all were almost chanting "WE BELIEVE". :roll:
scott
We did believe 2 weeks ago, when we "knew" we would have 8 or 9 wins before the bowl game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JustBlues wrote:
AtlantaRebels wrote:You guys are jumping the gun. We got 1 good recruiting class and we expected to win the west?. Puh... but no hugh has done some dumb ass moves and bo followed like a puppet he is. Example. Screen play to walton was almost tipped away so he pump fakes and holds on to the ball... what does he do? Look for another open reciever down field.... nope... head never turns he patiently waits till the jumping lineman moves and he tosses it out to walton for an obvious busted play. Bo needs yo get some awareness or get it in his head that just because a coach calls a play... not not mean you MUST throw it to this person. I feel like this is part of our problem. Bo is athletic and talented. His vision isnt there to scan the field.
I've read a lot of posts the last couple of days and I've not seen a single one where anyone said that they expected Ole Miss to win the West. I have seen a lot that say that they expect Ole Miss to beat teams that aren't as good as Ole Miss.
^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^
Is how I feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk