Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

AtlantaRebels wrote:Source?
Everybody is reporting it.
Some Random Dude
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Another place says he tweeted that he is not giving up football, just leaving Ole Miss. Anybody know the truth?
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote:Another place says he tweeted that he is not giving up football, just leaving Ole Miss. Anybody know the truth?
according to the articles I've read (clarion ledger, NE Mississippi Daily Journal-- the usual sources) he is giving up football but may finish his degree at Ole Miss.
lewindha
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JustBlues wrote:
Rebchuck18 wrote:Another place says he tweeted that he is not giving up football, just leaving Ole Miss. Anybody know the truth?
according to the articles I've read (clarion ledger, NE Mississippi Daily Journal-- the usual sources) he is giving up football but may finish his degree at Ole Miss.
That's all I've seen.
Some Random Dude
GtownRebel
All American
All American

He is transferring according to him. Not sure where, but no ill feelings about it. Still loves Ole Miss.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I looked at his twitter page and he hasn't tweeted since December 6. there is nothing there about him leaving. Articles can err, but all the articles I've read said that he is giving up football due to injuries. They are a little less certain on whether he'll finish his degree at Ole Miss or elsewhere.
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

interesting:

http://blogs.clarionledger.com/um/2013/ ... -football/

he must have deleted the tweet because it sure doesn't show up now. Well, good luck to the young man in a period that seems to be one of difficult decision making. I hope that all works out well for him.
theghostofcolonelreb
Scout Team
Scout Team

I don't much about his injury, but it appears on the surface that between Engram and possibly Epps he saw some writing on the wall. Though I wish he'd stay and develop into a primary blocking TE. We could use that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The only two things in life that make it worth livin'...
Are guitars that tune good and firm feelin' women