Dak for heisman

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Athlon sports released their list of SEC players most likely to win the heisman this year and Dak came in a respectable eigth. Guess who was number six. None other than Bo Wallace of the University of Mississippi. Now, let's be clear. I don't think that either of them will deserve the Heisman nor win the Heisman. They are both good players, however. It is just fun to watch the state fans self destruct when lists like this come out.
RontheReb
Water Boy
Water Boy

He's a good player but a Heisman candidate is really pushing it IMO.
spudhog
3rd String
3rd String

Dak could put up some Tim Tebow like numbers this season. Bo has a chance to make a nice name for himself. Both should have really good years.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

spudhog wrote:Dak could put up some Tim Tebow like numbers this season. Bo has a chance to make a nice name for himself. Both should have really good years.
Dak can't even tote Tim Tebow's Jock strap out of the dressing room!...while Dak might be the QB that has the promise of the best MSU has ever fielded, he is far and away not going to ever make the draft choice to ever be remembered outside of the SEC.

I am even going to make the prediction that he won't see the field late in the season due to some sort of injury. There, I said it.
Later,
Hagar
spudhog
3rd String
3rd String

Hagar wrote:
spudhog wrote:Dak could put up some Tim Tebow like numbers this season. Bo has a chance to make a nice name for himself. Both should have really good years.
Dak can't even tote Tim Tebow's Jock strap out of the dressing room!...while Dak might be the QB that has the promise of the best MSU has ever fielded, he is far and away not going to ever make the draft choice to ever be remembered outside of the SEC.

I am even going to make the prediction that he won't see the field late in the season due to some sort of injury. There, I said it.
Said he could put up numbers, didn't mention importance. Agreed, he's not near TT but he will put up good numbers this season.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

spudhog wrote:
Hagar wrote:

Said he could put up numbers, didn't mention importance. Agreed, he's not near TT but he will put up good numbers this season.
he might...they have a favorable schedule to allow it...but State isn't going to be the offensive juggernaut due to the fact that their Big RB of last year is gone...I expect if they have a winning season this year it will be due to their Defensive capabilities keeping em in close games...just my opinion.
Later,
Hagar
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hagar wrote:
spudhog wrote:
he might...they have a favorable schedule to allow it...but State isn't going to be the offensive juggernaut due to the fact that their Big RB of last year is gone...I expect if they have a winning season this year it will be due to their Defensive capabilities keeping em in close games...just my opinion.
even more of a blow to their offense than any RB, Gabe Jackson is gone. He was the road grader that cleared the way.
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Never has a player received so much hype from beating up on a CUSA team in one of the weakest of post season bowls.