Take-A Ways from SEC Media 15

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

I was able to watch the SEC Media days coverage this week. The coaches gave us an enjoyable 4 days of rhetoric; either from the podium or the SEC desk

Auburn: Malzone: Our team motto is " Count on Me" Having Muschamp on board is a great addition to this program

South Carolina: Spurrier " I'm not done yet" " I forgot to get fired. I'm not going to cheat" " We can celebrate like TN and ARK"

TN : Jones: Watch for our quarterback.... " WE were NOT doing high fives and back flips " "Nike did research in the smoky mountains to design the new grey colored unis"

MSU Mullen: " Got some shoe and sock swag going on today"

FLa: McElwainL "We will bujild on the good put in place by Muschamp"

Vandy: Mason: "We have done things to get our selves back to where we need to be"

Tx A&M " I'm not as funny as Spurrier"

ALA : Saban: " We all just want a level playing field" "Something changed our team chemistry"

Kentuchy: Stoops; "We played with great tenacity, kind of llke the boxing style of Mike Tyson"

Mizzou: Pinkel: "We are a process program: Mizzou Made"

ARK: Bielema: "Lets start a Nike Addidas war: Mullen's shoes were " Kanye West or East or whatever" "Some folks are doing cartweels, after gong 7-6> I respect my elders but given the shape of my body, I'm not doing cartwheels". Our team is like the BAD NEWS Bears, no one really knows their names but they know how to win ballgames"

LSU : Miles: "I am not wearing tennis shoes" "Eight wins is not enough"

OLE Miss: CHF: " I'm going to wear my Johnson and Murphy's from William Brothers genereal store in Philadelphia. YOU should try the bologna and bacon from there as well"

GA: Richt: while at the SEC desk " yes I am sporting a new doo ...I decided to shave my head...this is three weeks out...maybe Ill need some jerry curl"
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!