Pellerin?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

RushB
Site Admin
Site Admin

Is he going to get a chance? It's been very quiet, but the more folks I talk to, the more I hear about this kid...

Later,
RushB
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

He has an arm, maybe the strongest in camp. He'll red shirt this year. As big as he is, he could possibly play TE if the QB position becomes to crowded. I think he'll be a good backup for Patterson. Other than Kelly, he may have more upside than any QB on campus right now.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

I agree Jim...at least I hope so...would be a shame to waste him this year...he has tons of upside... on the order of a Cam Newton.
Later,
Hagar
GtownRebel
All American
All American

I think it will be a knockdown drag out next year between Pellerin, Patterson, Kelly, and Buchanon. Not dissing Kincade, just saying we finally have some top rated talent on campus that I haven't seen ever.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

the next few years is going to be an awful time for Freeze's reputation for QB's...I used to think that Jackie Sherril would go down in history for the worst example of managing Qb's because he SAT Dan Marino for 4 years...Cutcliffe sat Eli Manning and Patrick Willis for almost 2... Freeze is going to have to Sacrifice one or more of these guys and they are all great and everyone of em will play on sundays...that is gonna be a tough gig for Freeze.
Later,
Hagar