A&M

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

darylscook wrote:Man we're awful. How'd we lose that game.

Oh wait, goodness folks we just beat the 15th ranked team by 3 scores! And, we did make some mistakes. Freeze is not perfect, but we're all mad because we are 6-2. we are all mad because we are 6-2. Freeze is why we are 6-2, and not 2-6. I'm amazed at how short our memories are!! We made some mistakes and still won by 3 scores.

We faced adversity and pushed through it with a couple very poor calls that went against us especially the chop block or whatever it was called. And, I still don't see how they overturned that into a fumble!

Daryl

Agree on everything except the fumble.. That was a clean strip... Wilkins was fighting, but sometimes you have to know when to lay down.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

I'm not mad because we are 6-2. Just frustrated.
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
darylscook
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

MageeRebel425 wrote:
Agree on everything except the fumble.. That was a clean strip... Wilkins was fighting, but sometimes you have to know when to lay down.
I agree that he probably did, I just didn't think it was indisputable evidence.
-----
Go Rebs!!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:Disappointed that we did not score on that last possession!!! :( :(

There were mistakes, but you would rather learn from a 20 point win with mistakes than a 1 point loss where you played a clean game... Judd was in for the 3rd down play, I think he established himself as the short yardage back tonight and deserves more carries.
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Just typed out and deleted two long paragraphs. What some of you guys need to do is start out coaching a high school girls basketball team and work yourself into a major college position in the best conference in college and show Freeze how it should be done. Some of you make it sound easy enough that it shouldn't be a problem.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

55chevy wrote:Just typed out and deleted two long paragraphs. What some of you guys need to do is start out coaching a high school girls basketball team and work yourself into a major college position in the best conference in college and show Freeze how it should be done. Some of you make it sound easy enough that it shouldn't be a problem.

It is unreal...
cacreb2000
3rd String
3rd String

55chevy wrote:Just typed out and deleted two long paragraphs. What some of you guys need to do is start out coaching a high school girls basketball team and work yourself into a major college position in the best conference in college and show Freeze how it should be done. Some of you make it sound easy enough that it shouldn't be a problem.
This^^
HOTTY TODDY!!!
GO REBELS!!!
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Coming from high school girls basketball to where he is now is irrelevant. I like freeze a lot and hope he is here for a long time. But, if you don't think some change is needed, then you are blind. I think play calling was better last night but for a large part of season it's been questionable. Happy with the win and for the first game since Bama, they played like they wanted it.