So Ole Miss wins out and Alabama losses one

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Post Reply
User avatar
Goroth
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1579
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:01 pm

So Ole Miss wins out and Alabama losses one

Post by Goroth » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:14 am

We are in the SEC championship. It is a long shot of a chance. But for those that want to believe. There is still a chance to be had. Have to pull for State next week or Auburn down the road. So things are still possible. Will never make the playoffs. But I would rather see them in the SEC championship at this point.

No I don't think Alabama will loss another game.

Still a lot of football left. Just have to shut down LSU this go around and win.

Hard to stay in there after that game. But this is still football season and still the Ole Miss Rebels. Freeze has to do a lot better and earn that big check. He has two weeks to be ready this time. The team is in bad need of that break.

User avatar
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend
Posts: 5615
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2002 12:16 pm
Location: Southaven, Ms.

Re: So Ole Miss wins out and Alabama losses one

Post by rebeljim » Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:19 am

We don't deserve, nor do we have a chance of accomplishing much of anything. Until we get new cosches, we ain't all that. I think we may beat LSU, but will lose to state.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food

jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach
Posts: 2228
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:48 pm

Re: So Ole Miss wins out and Alabama losses one

Post by jrebel87 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:27 pm

We won't win another game and we will go to the *beep* music city or Liberty bowl

User avatar
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American
Posts: 1598
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:08 am
Location: Pearl, MS

Re: So Ole Miss wins out and Alabama losses one

Post by 1OLEMISSREBEL » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:57 pm

Goroth wrote:We are in the SEC championship. It is a long shot of a chance. But for those that want to believe. There is still a chance to be had. Have to pull for State next week or Auburn down the road. So things are still possible. Will never make the playoffs. But I would rather see them in the SEC championship at this point.

No I don't think Alabama will loss another game.

Still a lot of football left. Just have to shut down LSU this go around and win.

Hard to stay in there after that game. But this is still football season and still the Ole Miss Rebels. Freeze has to do a lot better and earn that big check. He has two weeks to be ready this time. The team is in bad need of that break.


Please.......
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!

User avatar
Goroth
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1579
Joined: Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:01 pm

Re: So Ole Miss wins out and Alabama losses one

Post by Goroth » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:59 pm

1OLEMISSREBEL wrote:
Goroth wrote:We are in the SEC championship. It is a long shot of a chance. But for those that want to believe. There is still a chance to be had. Have to pull for State next week or Auburn down the road. So things are still possible. Will never make the playoffs. But I would rather see them in the SEC championship at this point.

No I don't think Alabama will loss another game.

Still a lot of football left. Just have to shut down LSU this go around and win.

Hard to stay in there after that game. But this is still football season and still the Ole Miss Rebels. Freeze has to do a lot better and earn that big check. He has two weeks to be ready this time. The team is in bad need of that break.


Please.......
That is what I am doing. Begging for the impossible. So that I can have something to root for. I am not going to head to a crap bowl game this year. I don't even like the thought of the taxslayer bowl projections. Just have to hope for more. It doesn't happen that way. But hope is all you have as a Ole Miss fan.

User avatar
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend
Posts: 2969
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:07 am

Re: So Ole Miss wins out and Alabama losses one

Post by proud2breb » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:15 am

In my mind, it is now impossible for Freeze to earn that paycheck! It's the way we have lost to TCU last year, Florida, Memphis, and Arky this year... that seals the deal. Look at the decisions, the play calling, etc. if the proposed miracle happens and we go to Atlanta, win or lose Freeze gets a raise to $5 Million. That's more than he's worth.

User avatar
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend
Posts: 2929
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 10:36 pm

Re: So Ole Miss wins out and Alabama losses one

Post by MageeRebel425 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:50 am

proud2breb wrote:In my mind, it is now impossible for Freeze to earn that paycheck! It's the way we have lost to TCU last year, Florida, Memphis, and Arky this year... that seals the deal. Look at the decisions, the play calling, etc. if the proposed miracle happens and we go to Atlanta, win or lose Freeze gets a raise to $5 Million. That's more than he's worth.

Everybody in the SEC WEST gets paid over $3 Mil... Somebody has to come in first, somebody has to come in last, and everything in between...

User avatar
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend
Posts: 2969
Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:07 am

Re: So Ole Miss wins out and Alabama losses one

Post by proud2breb » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:01 pm

MageeRebel425 wrote:
proud2breb wrote:In my mind, it is now impossible for Freeze to earn that paycheck! It's the way we have lost to TCU last year, Florida, Memphis, and Arky this year... that seals the deal. Look at the decisions, the play calling, etc. if the proposed miracle happens and we go to Atlanta, win or lose Freeze gets a raise to $5 Million. That's more than he's worth.

Everybody in the SEC WEST gets paid over $3 Mil... Somebody has to come in first, somebody has to come in last, and everything in between...
And somebody has to end up unemployed!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests