Miss state better Fig it out now

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

jpsoldier24
Water Boy
Water Boy

First off they are representing the state of miss second state off line better fig it out we are one half away from controlling are own destiny as much as I hate to say this please state win give us a second opp to redeem ourselves meaning ole miss
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Since I took bama -8, all I can say is roll tide. If we have to depend on state to win to give us a chance, then that's pretty bad. So glad bama won, would've been pulling for them bet or no bet. No way I pull for state. So once again, roll tide. Hope they win the NC since I always pull for the SEC. Maybe we send Wommack packing after the year.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

rebeljim wrote:Since I took bama -8, all I can say is roll tide. If we have to depend on state to win to give us a chance, then that's pretty bad. So glad bama won, would've been pulling for them bet or no bet. No way I pull for state. So once again, roll tide. Hope they win the NC since I always pull for the SEC. Maybe we send Wommack packing after the year.
*beep* Bama winning a national championship. If Auburn doesn't beat them (which I doubt will happen), I hope Florida donkey stomps them from one end of the GA Dome to the other. I will never pull for Bama to win a national championship (or SEC championship) again. I'm sick of their sense of entitlement when it comes to winning championships. Let them watch it from home for a while.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I think saban wants one more then he is gone.