The Titans have traded away their number one pick

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

The top pick for this draft is not going to an Ole Miss player after all.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Thought this was an awful move my the Rams... They will continue to be the Rams...
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:Thought this was an awful move my the Rams... They will continue to be the Rams...

Watched football since Elijah Pitts was tailback at Green Bay. I have never seen where trading away your picks for one man ever made a team better.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Been a BIG fan of the Pack since 1962. I do remember Mr. Pitts.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:Been a BIG fan of the Pack since 1962. I do remember Mr. Pitts.
Thumbs up
JustBlues
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote:
MageeRebel425 wrote:Thought this was an awful move my the Rams... They will continue to be the Rams...

Watched football since Elijah Pitts was tailback at Green Bay. I have never seen where trading away your picks for one man ever made a team better.
Ironically, the one case that I can think of involved the Rams and an offensive tackle. After several years of missing the playoffs, the Rams traded up for the number one pick in 1997 and selected Orlando Pace with that pick. Certainly he wasn't the only factor, but he was a big one in every sense of the word when the Rams won the Super bowl two years later and went on a streak of five playoff seasons over a six year span that included participating in two super bowls. People rightfully give credit to faulk and warner, but having the best tackle in NFL history in front of you certainly helps.
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JustBlues wrote:
bbqit wrote:

Ironically, the one case that I can think of involved the Rams and an offensive tackle. After several years of missing the playoffs, the Rams traded up for the number one pick in 1997 and selected Orlando Pace with that pick. Certainly he wasn't the only factor, but he was a big one in every sense of the word when the Rams won the Super bowl two years later and went on a streak of five playoff seasons over a six year span that included participating in two super bowls. People rightfully give credit to faulk and warner, but having the best tackle in NFL history in front of you certainly helps.
hhmmmm....
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JustBlues wrote:
bbqit wrote:

See Sam Bradford for a more accurate comparison. Neither QB appears to be special, maybe they will be, but it does not look like a good move.
zxcv1889
Water Boy
Water Boy

Thanks for the info
โหลด gclub