u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

aint it about time we beat ark?
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Arkansas is the type of team that can give Ole Miss fits. They have a big front line and if they can run and control the ball and time of possession it could be a long day. I would dearly love to see Om get out front early to make them play catch up. I think Om is a better team but this one worries me. Of course I can say that most weeks.
Titles 'R Us
All American
All American

Last year we played them the tenth of ten in a row. No other SEC team had that kind of schedule. We had tired legs. This year, we've had two weeks to prepare for them, and they went all out to beat 'Bama. We are the better team and should show it. We can still win out. It all starts in Fayetteville.
gohogs14
Water Boy
Water Boy

55chevy wrote:Arkansas is the type of team that can give Ole Miss fits. They have a big front line and if they can run and control the ball and time of possession it could be a long day. I would dearly love to see Om get out front early to make them play catch up. I think Om is a better team but this one worries me. Of course I can say that most weeks.
Our OL is awful this year, Allen has been pressured non-stop and we haven't been able to run the ball very well. Our passing game has been very good though in spite of that and IMO Kelly and Allen are the two best QBs in the SEC. Could be a shootout. Our defense was terrible against Alabama too and that's putting it lightly. I could honestly see it being a 55-45 type game.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

ark isn't the running game team most want to think. stats padded against lesser opponents. that being said i still don't take them lightly. they beat us two years in a row and that can't be ignored.

last year they beat us on a 4th and 25 play. in 1927 they blew our levee and flooded us on 4/25.