So much for all that.

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Goroth

Another year and another disappointing loss. Looks like a lower bowl is on the way now. Hopefully they can finish it off strong.

At least the game ended the way Chad Kelly prefers to end it.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

That just sucked. another season down the drain because of stupid mistakes
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Probably a 7-5 season.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

If this loss didn't prove that change is needed then nothing will and it's time to put the koolaid down. Horrible showing after a bye week against a team we should have easily beat. I tried to keep my faith alive but this year is yet another disappointment. I agree that it will hurt recruiting along with the investigation. Not sure how exciting Saturdays will be going forward.
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

It is and has been all about match ups against Arkansas the past few years. Ole Miss is more of a finesse team and has trouble against the big power teams. We lost a close road game in the SEC. Yep, it sucks but it isn't the end of the world or season. We had a chance to win in the fourth quarter and didn't get it done. There are parts of the defense that needs help in the worst way. You have to be able to get off the field on third down. Tonight the fourth down play was a real killer. Ole Miss simply wasn't big enough to win.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We need to replace our defensive, special teams and oline coaches at season's end. They have no business coaching in the SEC. Freeze has decisions to make at season's end. Will he follow the Cut route and allow friends, whose time has passed. to stay on the staff? Or will he be a HC and make needed changes?
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

Will take a 7-5 but think we are looking at 6-6.....U score 30 you suppose to win....
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Goroth wrote:Another year and another disappointing loss. Looks like a lower bowl is on the way now. Hopefully they can finish it off strong.

At least the game ended the way Chad Kelly prefers to end it.

From what I saw we should be happy to get in a bowl. No run defense. Pass defense has bandaids on it. After the second time our running plays don't work kelly never hands the ball off again. Between this and NCAA looming our recruiting gonna hurt on a year that it could propell our future teams forward to levels we want. This is bad.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

WildRebel wrote:If this loss didn't prove that change is needed then nothing will and it's time to put the koolaid down. Horrible showing after a bye week against a team we should have easily beat. I tried to keep my faith alive but this year is yet another disappointment. I agree that it will hurt recruiting along with the investigation. Not sure how exciting Saturdays will be going forward.

Disappointed with this loss....radio guys kept saying, defense was not stopping them on first down, giving them way too much cushion. Chad was really off .... Not looking forward to next week end against LSU
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!