LSU Game

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

O outcoached Freeze tonight. Freeze is about to lose this team with all the finger pointing and fighting on the sidelines.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Tonight should guarantee defensive changes. We were lined up in a shade and a 9 on one of Fornette's gallups. That makes it too easy. We are young, but we are not playing with an SEC defense right now. I now agree with whoever posted, if we go 6-6 or 7-5 we should self impose... Coming off back to back New Years 6 bowls, nobody is going to be pumped about the Independence. I think we will be a lot better next year anyway. We have to start signing to need though. It is cool to have monsters at WR, but it doesn't do any good if there isn't a complete team around them.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

We're simply being outcoached. Every game we've lost these last couple years has been that way. The talent is there but they're not getting the coaching. Defense is a NIGHTMARE, all of it. There are division 2 schools that play better defense than us with far less talent and I'm being serious.

Just look at our first round picks from last year and it tells everything. To my knowledge, none are playing....Tunsil may be getting playing time but not where he should. I've read all 3 coaches say the same thing about them. They have all the raw talent in the world but have so much to learn. It's not a coincidence that all 3 get the same assessment.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

its simple now. we have to beat msu to go to a bowl. been there done that. we must face that facts. we are not playing to potential. i don't know why. blame it on anybody you want but when i have been in similar situations everybody from ceo to toilet cleaner is at fault. everybody has to step up. yep that includes me as a fan. im not a happy camper. even lost my bet tonight to one of my friends that HAPPENS to be a white shirt yellow britches sob. gotta clean his next two deer cause of this bs. we have the talent. i like our head coach. somewhere in between, kinda like my golf swing, something is lost from the head to the ball. no excuse for being so fragile. not with these players. i believe in these kids but not our assistants.
Goroth

Freeze may be the worst 2nd half coach in all of football. Certainly is this year. But overall is he outworked and out coached in the 2nd half consistently. Never going to be a great season for Ole Miss this way.

Anyone talking to the Auburn OC yet?
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Outcoached by O.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:Tonight should guarantee defensive changes. We were lined up in a shade and a 9 on one of Fornette's gallups. That makes it too easy. We are young, but we are not playing with an SEC defense right now. I now agree with whoever posted, if we go 6-6 or 7-5 we should self impose... Coming off back to back New Years 6 bowls, nobody is going to be pumped about the Independence. I think we will be a lot better next year anyway. We have to start signing to need though. It is cool to have monsters at WR, but it doesn't do any good if there isn't a complete team around them.
After reading the interviews of the coaches on scout today, doubt anybody gets fired. About what I expected. Freeze, met Cut. Yall may have some things in common.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:
MageeRebel425 wrote:Tonight should guarantee defensive changes. We were lined up in a shade and a 9 on one of Fornette's gallups. That makes it too easy. We are young, but we are not playing with an SEC defense right now. I now agree with whoever posted, if we go 6-6 or 7-5 we should self impose... Coming off back to back New Years 6 bowls, nobody is going to be pumped about the Independence. I think we will be a lot better next year anyway. We have to start signing to need though. It is cool to have monsters at WR, but it doesn't do any good if there isn't a complete team around them.
After reading the interviews of the coaches on scout today, doubt anybody gets fired. About what I expected. Freeze, met Cut. Yall may have some things in common.
Well, let's hope our DC gets better at Rock Paper Scissors real soon