How much more ineptitude will it take?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

rebel556677
Scout Team
Scout Team

When will Coach Freeze realize that thete is massive changes that has to be done to his staff and overall management techniques?
Just another day being better than State.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Freeze is a big part of the problem! Anyone who refuses to accept that is kidding themselves. And I put Ross Bjork on that list of people kidding themselves.
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

My patience is running out with Freeze, he simply doesnt show up sometimes to coach. I think its time to start turning up the heat on his seat
Goroth

Very easily could be a 40 point blow out tonight. Terrible across the board.
darylscook
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Goroth wrote:Very easily could be a 40 point blow out tonight. Terrible across the board.
Or a 1 point win! :D
-----
Go Rebs!!
Goroth

I meant around 40 points scored in the 4th quarter.....
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GeorgiaREB wrote:My patience is running out with Freeze, he simply doesnt show up sometimes to coach. I think its time to start turning up the heat on his seat
He's only getting paid $1 Million per win [emoji23]
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Maybe we will fire him... There are tons of coaches who could have taken us to back to back new years 6 bowls, right??? I hear Houston Nutt needs a job...
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

And there are several who can beat Arkansas
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

proud2breb wrote:And there are several who can beat Arkansas

Name one team that has beaten Bama 2 out of the last 3... Who was that Ole Miss coach that beat Bama 2 in a row.. .I'll hang up and listen...
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Name one person you would rather have that you think would actually take the job if Freeze was fired after what he has done here. This ought to be good.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

MageeRebel425 wrote:
proud2breb wrote:And there are several who can beat Arkansas

Name one team that has beaten Bama 2 out of the last 3... Who was that Ole Miss coach that beat Bama 2 in a row.. .I'll hang up and listen...
In 30 years when we've lost 25 of the last 30, will we be reminiscing about good ole 2014 -2015 when we beat Bama two years in a row?

That helped recruiting last year. Today, they are dropping like flies. No, we didn't win the SEC. We didn't even win the West because Freeze can't beat Arkansas. That's great we can beat Bama! There are 12 games on the schedule, and when you lose 5 of them it doesn't much matter who you beat last year. I hate MSU and LSU, but I'd rather lose to them both and win the SEC if given the option. I was around when we had 3 or 4 wins gong into the Egg Bowl, and we were all like "this win can save our season"! No it can't!

I hope we beat the hell out of Vandy & MSU, & win the pathetic Charmin Toilet paper bowl they give us. I hope we beat Bama the next 10 years. But even that won't really matter unless we put together 10 or 11 more wins in the same season that we beat Bama, and I'm not convinced Freeze can do that. As long as Freeze wears his Ole Miss gear on our sideline, I'm rooting for him to succeed! I'm just tired of him letting me down. It's like a relationship where your wife plays with your junk every night before rolling over and going to bed.

On paper, we had more talent last year than we'll have the next 2 years. On paper, we have more collective talent this year than we'll have the next 2 years. Patterson is awesome, but we need solid people around him.

We can develop the talent we have, and may even win more games, but no one denies that recruiting will be rough next year. In 3 years we may have a chance to be great, but I'm really tired of waiting.
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

After this Vandy game I'm ready to say it FIRE HUGH FREEZE! Absolutely pitiful preformce from the coaching staff. This is not what we expect OLE MISS FOOTBALL to be.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

No question we need wholesale changes on our staff, not a one should feel safe. Doubt we have an assistant that any other SEC school would want. The problem will be, what assistant will want to come here with the ncaa hanging over our head, and the prospect of Freeze being fired because of said ncaa crap? Both recruits and coaches will give us a second and third thought before considering us. Also, what if LSU gets Jimbo Fisher, and Shea transfers to LSU? That's a scary thought. We sure ain't giving Shea any reason to stay here. Freeze better clean house and start over from scratch with his staff.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:No question we need wholesale changes on our staff, not a one should feel safe. Doubt we have an assistant that any other SEC school would want. The problem will be, what assistant will want to come here with the ncaa hanging over our head, and the prospect of Freeze being fired because of said ncaa crap? Both recruits and coaches will give us a second and third thought before considering us. Also, what if LSU gets Jimbo Fisher, and Shea transfers to LSU? That's a scary thought. We sure ain't giving Shea any reason to stay here. Freeze better clean house and start over from scratch with his staff.

Pump the brakes... If Shea and Jimbo were that tight, Shea would be at FSU right now...