Tcounty1
Water Boy
Water Boy

^^This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Just got home after the game. I had time to reflect in the car, and I still want everyone's head on a platter. Freeze is the highest paid coach per win in all of football!

Tonight I saw the peak of a coaching staffs inaptitude, as a team quit on their coach, and a fan base give up hope in their team.
Tcounty1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Bama isn't going anywhere, LSU imo made a good choice today, Arkansas has our number, A&M we got lucky this year , Auburn I'm not sure but I'd say we're 35% in that one, and we're pretty much even with State over the last 20 years. Something has to change because just about everyone else in the West is getting better.

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

proud2breb wrote:Just got home after the game. I had time to reflect in the car, and I still want everyone's head on a platter. Freeze is the highest paid coach per win in all of football!

Tonight I saw the peak of a coaching staffs inaptitude, as a team quit on their coach, and a fan base give up hope in their team.
For someone at the game, u sure do post a lot during the game. Hard to actually watch the game and posting on your phone. I know when I go, maybe during halftime and of course before the game. But once the game begins, the phone is in my pocket. Just saying.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:
proud2breb wrote:Just got home after the game. I had time to reflect in the car, and I still want everyone's head on a platter. Freeze is the highest paid coach per win in all of football!

For someone at the game, u sure do post a lot during the game. Hard to actually watch the game and posting on your phone. I know when I go, maybe during halftime and of course before the game. But once the game begins, the phone is in my pocket. Just saying.
Jim, I didn't post a d*** thing during the game. AT&T service sux in the Vaught, so I could barely check scores. What the hell are you talking about! Have you got me confused with someone else? Lol
Tcounty1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Strong for DC but not HC ever.

proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Well Jim?
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:

Since you're not replying, I guess you've "fact checked" yourself and realized that I didn't post anything during the game.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

No, I just got back on. I have 9 dogs I have to let out for the last time tonight, then have to vacuum the downstairs cause of all the dog hair. Takes about 1 hour to do all that. Thought I saw u posting during the game, unless it was old post. Look, I don't care where or what u do. I said I don't post during games at the Vaught cause I can't post and watch the game. And yes, I have 9 dogs in my hose. I foster dogs to try and safe them from being killed in shelters. I vacuum the down stairs twice a day, every day. But nights like this it helps get rid of the anger.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote:No, I just got back on. I have 9 dogs I have to let out for the last time tonight, then have to vacuum the downstairs cause of all the dog hair. Takes about 1 hour to do all that. Thought I saw u posting during the game, unless it was old post. Look, I don't care where or what u do. I said I don't post during games at the Vaught cause I can't post and watch the game. And yes, I have 9 dogs in my hose. I foster dogs to try and safe them from being killed in shelters. I vacuum the down stairs twice a day, every day. But nights like this it helps get rid of the anger.
Dang... 2 more dogs and you could be Dan Mullen! Look, it seemed you were implying that since I was posting throughout the game, I probably didn't really go. Yes, I was probably too easily offended, since I hadn't even been on Rebel faithful until after the game, but no hard feelings. Everyone wearing red and blue tonight needs a mandatory 6 pack, and especially if you don't drink!
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Settle down. Let it sink into freeze. I promise he knows exactly what is thought of this season. We have no bowl. We have no extra practice. All we got is evaluations and recruiting. Do both good cause folks will really be mad next year if ya don't.