Texas am

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Goroth

Freeze pulling out all the stops this game. Put in Patterson. Have Patterson lateral the ball to the RB as you're being sacked for a 19 yard loss.

Love it Freeze keep up the good work.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Goroth wrote:Freeze pulling out all the stops this game. Put in Patterson. Have Patterson lateral the ball to the RB as you're being sacked for a 19 yard loss.

Love it Freeze keep up the good work.
There's a lot to complain about, and I mean a lot. But that wasn't Freeze's fault with Patterson making that bone headed play. Freeze better fire most his staff right after the egg bowl.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Great trick play on the inside kick. Guess we didn't lots of time thinking that up
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
Goroth

The 2 QB system in the redzone isn't working. Wake up Freeze. You can't be this dumb all game long. Way to *beep* any chance up.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

The greatest catch of the game !!! Way to go String!!!
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

Understand it's not pretty, but as Uncle SI would say it is on like Donkey Kong...
Goroth

Defense hung around for longer than I expected. Now looking more like someone needs to pull a rabbit out of a hat.

Great come back so far though. Shea has gotten better as the game has gone on. Shame it took until the 4th quarter.
Goroth

Shea man....wow.....Let the man stay 4 years. I hope this is no fluke.
darylscook
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Goroth wrote:Shea man....wow.....Let the man stay 4 years. I hope this is no fluke.
Good to see the defense play in the 2nd half. Shae is for real.... really got better as the game went on. I'm glad he played him. We'd have never won this game without him! :D
-----
Go Rebs!!
Goroth

darylscook wrote:
Goroth wrote:Shea man....wow.....Let the man stay 4 years. I hope this is no fluke.
Good to see the defense play in the 2nd half. Shae is for real.... really got better as the game went on. I'm glad he played him. We'd have never won this game without him! :D
Defense came to life in the 2nd half. Then the offense came to life in the 4th quarter. Finally won a close game this year.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Loved Shea's post game remarks : " this is for the team and the seniors"
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Bitter sweet win tonight. Looked like the same team we've come to know all too well...no defense, no pass protection, makeshift run game, and a great QB running for his life. I'm so happy for Shea. Can't ask for much more from a true freshman. We could very well forget Chad Kelly if he keeps getting better. But, as bad as I hate to say it, I feel it will be another Could have been season next year. We need coaching in a bad way and I don't know if it can happen in the offseason. Please don't waste this kids talent Freeze!!
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Also, great win tonight. I honestly couldn't care less about making a bowl, but I do like seeing Ole Miss win!!!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I feel like we can win out. Vandy and state, definitely doable.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

This was a momentum, program upswing changing win . To have an obviously talented freshman that has been practicing with just the scout team for the last five weeks come in and play lights out like he did is something that can propel us to a bowl game . Making a bowl game after it looked like we were finished is something that will put the program on the right track going into next season and the excitement will be huge .