Moderator: Rebel Security

GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

i'M NOT WAITING TILL THE END OF THE GAME FIRE HUGH FREEZE
bbolden
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Calm down... lol... if you were to fire Hugh after he's taken this program to heights it's never seen since the sixties, what coach in their right mind would want to come here?
Goroth

Completely stupid 4th down call when you have inches to go. This thread may be gaining some steam after that. What a joke. Just throw in the white towel and go home already.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

As dissappointed as I am in Freeze and this coaching staff, I'm not ready to see him leave. At bare minimum, he deserves a chance to turn it around for another year. If we take another step back next year, then, I don't think there is any question that his seat will be on fire.

I wasn't expecting a national title season this year but didn't see us coming out and looking like we did and definitely not making a bowl. A big factor that defines coaches is making adjustments and keeping teams motivated. He didn't do either.☹️
rebel556677
Scout Team
Scout Team

Freeze needs young innovative coordinators
Just another day being better than State.
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

bbolden wrote:Calm down... lol... if you were to fire Hugh after he's taken this program to heights it's never seen since the sixties, what coach in their right mind would want to come here?

so we keep supporting a coaching staff that plainly doesnt show up for work and get this team ready to play every week. Not me my money is cut off I'd rather see a less talented coach bust his butt every week and lose, than this coach not do his job week in week out. Plus throw in the coming probation
that FREEZE HAS BROUGHT US, and the cherry on top is we close what was once a promising season by getting pushed around by VANDY and MISS STATE
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GeorgiaREB wrote:
bbolden wrote:Calm down... lol... if you were to fire Hugh after he's taken this program to heights it's never seen since the sixties, what coach in their right mind would want to come here?

so we keep supporting a coaching staff that plainly doesnt show up for work and get this team ready to play every week. Not me my money is cut off I'd rather see a less talented coach bust his butt every week and lose, than this coach not do his job week in week out. Plus throw in the coming probation
that FREEZE HAS BROUGHT US, and the cherry on top is we close what was once a promising season by getting pushed around by VANDY and MISS STATE
Your money is cut off??? Give me a freaking break. I'm sure they can survive your non spending self.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
Goroth

Worst 2nd half team in the nation.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Get over it. Freeze has done fine but his assistants let us down. Yes injuries took a couple of games from us. So what. I saw a team quit. That is what hurts. Need new blood on defense and find a way to salvage recruiting to make next year better. Oh, and please recruit linebackers for once!
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

rebeljim wrote:
GeorgiaREB wrote:

Your money is cut off??? Give me a freaking break. I'm sure they can survive your non spending self.
This made me LOL...and after that *beep* show I needed the laugh.
cajunrebel

In other news, Xanax prescriptions just went up 1000% in Oxford.

It sucks people. Let's see how CHF handles this before we jump off a cliff. Yes Moo U thumped us and they gave a Gatorade bath to a 5-7 season. Karma may be the Leo Lewis recording. We shall see.
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

bbqit wrote: I saw a team quit. That is what hurts.
This is what was most troubling about the whole year for me. I don't know if it was a lack of leadership, a combination of injuries/young players or simply a lack of pride/desire or some kind of internal friction but there were times that this team simply didn't put forth a decent effort. Yes, they played the hardest schedule in college football but they sure didn't put forth the hardest effort. I don't know what the problem is but if there are trouble makers in the locker room they need to be gone. Going to be interesting to watch. I am a CHF fan. I think the job he had done at OM prior to this year was great. There probably isn't any sane members here who wouldn't have been giddy knowing what years three and four would be like before he got here. With that being said, he needs to go to work figuring out what happened and taking steps to fix it yesterday. This year was a huge step backwards. I was expecting a small step back but this was a downhill slide on steroids. They went from having some of the best defenses I can remember to the absolute worst in one year.
Tcounty1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Head coach is responsible for everything you mentioned except injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Tcounty1 wrote:Head coach is responsible for everything you mentioned except injuries.

Actually most injuries can ultimately be blamed on lack of conditioning, poor blocking, or combination of both, which falls back on coaching.

I.e. Chad Kelly's injury due to running for his life due to no offensive line = poor coaching.
Tcounty1
Water Boy
Water Boy

proud2breb wrote:
Tcounty1 wrote:Head coach is responsible for everything you mentioned except injuries.

Actually most injuries can ultimately be blamed on lack of conditioning, poor blocking, or combination of both, which falls back on coaching.

I.e. Chad Kelly's injury due to running for his life due to no offensive line = poor coaching.
I can go along with that.