Moderator: Rebel Security

rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

Headed to the NFL Draft...best of luck
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

Don't blame the lad at all, best of luck and thanks for a few great catches.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Nope, expect all the good ones to bail before the NCAA crashes down
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

proud2breb wrote:Nope, expect all the good ones to bail before the NCAA crashes down
This has nothing to do with the ncaa, he wasn't going to come back even if there was no ncaa bs. Also don't expect any losses because of all this. But nobody can see the future, so we're see.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Is he good enough to play in the NFL. He may want to remember what happened to Snead.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

55chevy wrote:Is he good enough to play in the NFL. He may want to remember what happened to Snead.
CBS has him projected as the 25th WR and a 5th-6th rounder...I would think based on his size alone he would be higher than that, but hey I'm a little biased.
55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

rebelbear wrote:
55chevy wrote:Is he good enough to play in the NFL. He may want to remember what happened to Snead.
CBS has him projected as the 25th WR and a 5th-6th rounder...I would think based on his size alone he would be higher than that, but hey I'm a little biased.
So, is there twenty five receivers retiring or can he beat out a established player. I think he's making a mistake. If he was a first or second round lock I could see this but he's not assured of anything.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Yeah I wouldn't leave early for projected 5th or 6th round. That is stupid
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

proud2breb wrote:Nope, expect all the good ones to bail before the NCAA crashes down
Not much will be coming down, that's why they are dragging this out as long as possible. Mark Emmert is just helping out his best buddy Little Nickie and he should have been fired long ago