what's the expectations next year

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

55chevy
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

GtownRebel wrote: So looking at the above I don't think we will be better than we were this past year. Just My Honest Opinion.
Better than which team. The one that played Alabama or the team that played MSU. Two totally different teams. I would take the team that started the year in a heart beat. I wouldn't walk across the road to watch the team that finished the season.
Tcounty1
Water Boy
Water Boy

Who was in charge of making halftime adjustments during those early games? That is why I believe the team quit. No adjustments were made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GtownRebel
All American
All American

55chevy wrote:
GtownRebel wrote: So looking at the above I don't think we will be better than we were this past year. Just My Honest Opinion.
Better than which team. The one that played Alabama or the team that played MSU. Two totally different teams. I would take the team that started the year in a heart beat. I wouldn't walk across the road to watch the team that finished the season.
Doesn't matter...both were losses. So are we excited now with moral victories? Not me.
Last edited by GtownRebel on Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

a big fat law suit slapped on the NCAA and a 60 minutes investigation into Saban's and Mark Emmert's relationship
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

fenderman wrote:a big fat law suit slapped on the NCAA and a 60 minutes investigation into Saban's and Mark Emmert's relationship
That would be sweet! Not happening,but we can hope
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

/Speaking of lawsuits what ever happened with the Miami NCAA investigation and the lawsuits Miami filed against the NCAA from a few years ago
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

WildRebel wrote:I agree. Just because you pay someone doesn't mean it will happen. My point was that EXPECTATIONS must be considered when paying someone a high salary. In any business, you don't pay someone a higher than average salary with low expectations.
^^^^^^^^^^^
This!

We got men desperate enough to take a chance with possible sanctions in the balance. We paid for seasoned SEC caliber coordinators with no baggage. I think Freeze knows he's out the door no matter what, once the NCAA squashes us.
GeorgiaREB
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

Tcounty1 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:44 am Who was in charge of making halftime adjustments during those early games? That is why I believe the team quit. No adjustments were made.

It wasnt adjustments it was the no huddle offense, the defense was gassed by halftime because the offense had the ball for short streches and the defense was on the field way too much and Freeze was too stupid to sub on defense more and give those guys a breather so they would have something left for the 2nd half. Those boys were so exhausted in the 4th quarter the couldnt stop a high school team. Totally Freeze's fault another reason he needs to go
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Our no huddle waited to snap the ball. The play clock did run down. To me it was the consecutive 3 and outs. 3 and outs whether you are a running team or passing (doesn't matter) is the killer to tiring your defense. The only difference in a passing team's 3 and out and a rushing team's 3 and outs is the game clock stops on an incomplete pass which is a rule I'm not sure I like but that doesn't matter. What does matter is the play clock to determine if you are moving fast or not. The game clock doesn't reflect the truth of time between plays. There is a time to hurry and a time to be patient with the snap. Look back at the stat that tells this on us. Average count of the play clock when the ball is snapped. I'm tellin ya, consecutive 3 and outs is the killer to defense. Just a couple first downs rest the d and gives them better field position to deal with.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

less than 8 he will most likely gone. As far the NCAA goes, its corrupt as hell. Despite all the pics and vids of Bama players and their new rides, Mark Emmert still will do nothing about his former employee, who made his career at LSU
Tcounty1
Water Boy
Water Boy

6 wins at best