Heads up guys , NCAA sanctions reported to be bad

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

jrebel87
Head Coach
Head Coach

I'm about to post a link to rebel grove and the fantastic pod cast they do almost daily and this one is important . Neal and chase interview one of the guys the NCAA interviewed and he explains how they do it and how corrupt they are . Additionally , they explain that the vibe they got was that the penalties we are going to get will be so bad that they will be " program altering " and take years to get over . I hope it's not true .
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

I'll believe the sanctions when I see them. Some say it's not gonna be that bad, others seem to think we'll get the death penalty. At this point, it's all speculation.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

If they had anything worse than a loaner car and $300 for Tunsil they would dropped it by now. *beep* thing is; Saban gets away with bribing a DA and Bear Bryant JR hands out new car keys all day long because hes in bed with Mark Emmert. The NCAA is an f-ing joke
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

This booster needs to make a media tour giving his story, exposing just how corrupt the NCAA really is. The NCAA is a joke
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

jrebel87 wrote:I'm about to post a link to rebel grove and the fantastic pod cast they do almost daily and this one is important . Neal and chase interview one of the guys the NCAA interviewed and he explains how they do it and how corrupt they are . Additionally , they explain that the vibe they got was that the penalties we are going to get will be so bad that they will be " program altering " and take years to get over . I hope it's not true .