NCAA update

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Chucky_38
All American
All American

After reading through the so called "allegations" I don't care what they do to us anyone. Just keep Hugh Freeze and let him whip Bama for more recruits and then on the field with those same kids who saban failed to sign. Love it.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Chucky_38 wrote:After reading through the so called "allegations" I don't care what they do to us anyone. Just keep Hugh Freeze and let him whip Bama for more recruits and then on the field with those same kids who saban failed to sign. Love it.

This^^^^.

I feel this whole thing is nothing more than to get rid of Freeze.
cajunrebel

bbqit wrote:We have a bama fan
Me thinks he be a Upig troll. He lives in Arky land anyway. . . .
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here
ballboy85
Water Boy
Water Boy

Told ya I knew Hugh. I hate Bama. I am an ole miss fan. I even know the little song we sing.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

cajunrebel wrote:
bbqit wrote:We have a bama fan
Me thinks he be a Upig troll. He lives in Arky land anyway. . . .
Surely not...Arky is the only team to beat us consistently and yet has somehow managed to remain irrelevant.
ballboy85
Water Boy
Water Boy

irrevelant? look at the Directors Cup Standings and tell me the one team from the SEC that made the "Top 20 athletic programs in the country" list.
I wish Ole Miss could make the Top 40
ballboy85
Water Boy
Water Boy

Can you guess which basketball team in the SEC is most profitable? Not KY!
ballboy85
Water Boy
Water Boy

Hogs #1 athletic program in SEC and Bears #7. So, let's not talk bad about the Hogs until we can get a little closer to the top.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Go ride a motorcycle
Chucky_38
All American
All American

ballboy85 wrote:Hogs #1 athletic program in SEC and Bears #7. So, let's not talk bad about the Hogs until we can get a little closer to the top.
As long as Arky continues to be irrelevant in every single major SEC sport, especially football, where their history pales in comparison to the Ole Miss, we will keep looking down and laughing.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Chucky_38 wrote:
ballboy85 wrote:Hogs #1 athletic program in SEC and Bears #7. So, let's not talk bad about the Hogs until we can get a little closer to the top.
As long as Arky continues to be irrelevant in every single major SEC sport, especially football, where their history pales in comparison to the Ole Miss, we will keep looking down and laughing.
I think msu has as many bowl wins as ark
ThunderReb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

...move along swine troll.....(so sad)
cajunrebel

Marty, I think its time for you to quit being a douche and find another interwebs site to play on or just go back to Hawgsports. It's sad that a grown *beep* man pretends to be something he isn't on a college sports website. Pitiful. Get a life. What a "That other QB from Arkansas".
"I'm a solid verbal."

- Prospect name here