Kelly

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

To the Broncos for "Mr Irrelevent" title of 2017 NFL draft. I really want him to succeed. From what I hear, he is a different kid than he was years ago. Still young, not perfect, but a hard worker and has the passion for the game. I think Denver made a good pick.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

All he needs is someone to believe in him
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Think it may have been Uncle Jim. no doubt he put the word in elways ear and he listened. Good for him.

When I hear the media talking about some of these young guys, I think back on my teenage years. I was no angel by any stretch and did a few things that I regret. But, I learned lessons and grew up. I could have been the poster child for the media's agenda. Now, I'm not saying that some of them aren't flat out knuckleheads that don't deserve the opportunity they get, but there are lots that never live down the negatives. I may be completely wrong about Chad but for some reason I believe he is a good guy that went down the wrong path but is trying to get back on the right one. I wish him the best.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Heard his wrist injury is worse than first thought. Good chance he misses the whole year.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:44 pm Heard his wrist injury is worse than first thought. Good chance he misses the whole year.

That's fine. He's not trade this year. He will show his worth and those others are trade material. They got a gold mine for Mexican currency.Kelly's current point of his career is the same as Favre was. Very similar resumes. I don't know if his NFL career will be similar but that is yet to come
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Brett was much worse but there was no social media back then
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

fenderman wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:16 pm Brett was much worse but there was no social media back then

True, yet there was worse drafted in the second round this year. Twice!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

fenderman wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 5:16 pm Brett was much worse but there was no social media back then
10000000000% worse.. You are correct.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

Ive heard more than enough Bret stories out of Hattiesburg to write a book. He'd better be glad that there were no camera phones back then either.