Hugh Freeze stepping down?

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

mpzreb17
All SEC
All SEC

Blah. Banging around isn't even illegal in most states. In some states hookers are legal. This should not sink the best coach in a long time when we stand by him for investigations. This originated from a dingbat court case with an attorney willing to dig. I would have stuck behind him unless I'm hiring way the hell up. Les. Dabo maybe even. You see my drift?
We Are Ole Miss
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

None of us are perfect. We are all sinners. But when you sell yourself, and your program, to parents of recruits as a family man and a man of Christian values who can be trusted with their sons...he is no longer just a sinner...he is a fraud. For millions of dollars per year, this program deserves better than a fraud.
Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

Dabo would be the perfect fit for us...makes too much sense, but I love the way you think!
Later,
Hagar
GtownRebel
All American
All American

mpzreb17 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:59 pm Blah. Banging around isn't even illegal in most states. In some states hookers are legal. This should not sink the best coach in a long time when we stand by him for investigations. This originated from a dingbat court case with an attorney willing to dig. I would have stuck behind him unless I'm hiring way the hell up. Les. Dabo maybe even. You see my drift?
It was in his contract about morality, per Bjork. Thus, no buyout. HF was thinking with the wrong head apparently.
jrhawki
Scout Team
Scout Team

As Dale Earnhardt use to say if your not cheating then your not trying, Freeze knew what he was doing and got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Not so sure Nutt didn't leave that number in the rolodex. Think we all knew it was getting ready to come down to something like this. Rebels are in trouble for the next several years. Not sure who you go get to hold it together. Leach out at WA ST might be a person of interest, sure would beat Les Miles. Anyway it is what it is and we are going to have to live with it.......
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC