nfl can kiss my .........

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

Hagar
Head Coach
Head Coach

Are you guys telling me the nfl plays football too?
Later,
Hagar
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Tell Anheiser-Busch what u think about all this bs. This number is for real. They want to know how you feel about NFL players kneeling during the anthem and if they should continue supporting the NFL through advertisement dollars. Let them know what you think. Call during business hours and it's an automated system and asks if u are calling about the NFL. Press 1 and then leave your message. 800-342-5283

P. S. I just did it, it's real easy. Everyone here NEEDS to call this number and voice your opinion.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:34 pm Tell Anheiser-Busch what u think about all this bs. This number is for real. They want to know how you feel about NFL players kneeling during the anthem and if they should continue supporting the NFL through advertisement dollars. Let them know what you think. Call during business hours and it's an automated system and asks if u are calling about the NFL. Press 1 and then leave your message. 800-342-5283

P. S. I just did it, it's real easy. Everyone here NEEDS to call this number and voice your opinion.

I did work. Told them it was now miller time
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

This was smoke and mirrors from AB to make it look like they would listen. They are solidly in the NFL's corner.
donnasw
Water Boy
Water Boy

I stopped watching last year & will not watch this year.
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Rebchuck18 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:56 am This was smoke and mirrors from AB to make it look like they would listen. They are solidly in the NFL's corner.
I understand but I enjoyed letting them know I didn't agree
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

bbqit wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:52 am
Rebchuck18 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:56 am This was smoke and mirrors from AB to make it look like they would listen. They are solidly in the NFL's corner.
I let 'em know before they even opened that line up. Of course...I don't drink, so I'm not sure how seriously they took my threats.😎 But I do buy beer for my guests. Only Fat Tire and Landshark from here on out!
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

beer.jpg
beer.jpg (11.79 KiB) Viewed 1810 times
Rebchuck18 wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:37 pm
bbqit wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:52 am
I let 'em know before they even opened that line up. Of course...I don't drink, so I'm not sure how seriously they took my threats.😎 But I do buy beer for my guests. Only Fat Tire and Landshark from here on out!
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

. LandShark Lager, which has replaced Corona as Jimmy Buffett's beer sponsor, is brewed by Anheuser-Busch.Mar 5, 2007