Bama game over

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Cancel the rest of the season to appease the NCAA.. This is gross.. 2's and 3's are running through our defense like crap through a goose.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Please make it stop.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I wonder why they are taking so long to hand down the sanctions. I wonder if they are waiting to see if Leo will testify under oath that he got the $$ and shirts. It would be another black eye for Mark Emmert if he says he lied when u see oath.
fenderman
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

I wonder why they are taking so long to hand down the sanctions. I wonder if they are waiting to see if Leo will testify under oath that he got the $$ and shirts. It would be another black eye for Mark Emmert if he says he lied when u see oath.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

No, word has already leaked out they aren't gonna release their judgement until after the egg bowl. Saying as not to raise tensions even more. That tells m they are gonna hit us HARD.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
GtownRebel
All American
All American

Need new coaching. These are basically Freeze coaches.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GtownRebel wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:42 pm Need new coaching. These are basically Freeze coaches.
Minus Freeze. Too much talent on offense to score 3 points. Cutt did more with Ethan Flatt. We have the top prep qb in his class with NFL wrs, and supposed to be a top 5 OL.. Let that sink in.
umrebel96
Rebel Recruit
Rebel Recruit

Tough to get much going with line play that poor. Who's been coaching those guys the past few years ... oh yeah