Bjork speaks about Nebraska

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

Any one think Bjork would consider taking this job?
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Yes
JoeRebel
3rd String
3rd String

To be honest, I think he would have to look hard at any job. After the football season is over might be a good time to make a clean sweep. making Luke the interim coach was a mistake. If you want to continue grooming him for the HC position you failed miserably, and it is very doubtful that he will be here next year unless the penalties are just atrocious.
"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."
Ronald Reagan
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Good riddance
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

JoeRebel wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:13 pm To be honest, I think he would have to look hard at any job. After the football season is over might be a good time to make a clean sweep. making Luke the interim coach was a mistake. If you want to continue grooming him for the HC position you failed miserably, and it is very doubtful that he will be here next year unless the penalties are just atrocious.
0% shot Luke is the HC.. I know a lot of high school coaches that I would trust more.
RebnPhilly
Bench Warmer
Bench Warmer

MageeRebel425 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:24 pm
JoeRebel wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:13 pm To be honest, I think he would have to look hard at any job. After the football season is over might be a good time to make a clean sweep. making Luke the interim coach was a mistake. If you want to continue grooming him for the HC position you failed miserably, and it is very doubtful that he will be here next year unless the penalties are just atrocious.
0% shot Luke is the HC.. I know a lot of high school coaches that I would trust more.
I’m not saying there is 0% chance with this administration, I mean we now have a landshark as a mascot. WTF!! If we get a second year bowl ban which would probably result in a mass exodus of players, I say keep Luke. We couldn’t get anyone much better anyway.
Last edited by RebnPhilly on Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

MageeRebel425 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:24 pm

Totally agree. Hell, I might be able to throw in a headset and do better than this crap show.