Moderator: Rebel Security

proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Q1 summary:

Can't stop Auburn
Can stop ourselves

14-3

It may be time to find a real game to watch...
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Not sure I can watch 7 1/2 more games of this *beep* coaching😡
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

This is absurd. I didn't think it could get worse than the orgeron days. With the talent on the offense, someone should be fired today. im all for energy but luke looks like a d*** pee wee coach on the sideline. Longo's offense and play calling is borderline idiotic. Not sure if I'll waste anymore saturdays on this team. Sorry ole miss, we can deserve better.
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

I know the title of this thread was a typo...but Auburn tread is right. They are running over our unprepared, uninspired, *beep* poor coached asses! There may not be 30,000 at homecoming next week. I thought nobody could be worse than Orgeron and Sloan. I stand corrected. He has to go!
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Absolutely pathetic... Never seen anything like this from an Ole Miss team. Thought the first series was refreshing, seeing the quick game and the ball out. Then we start with the deep stuff that we are 0'fer on. All energy and attention should immediately go to the coaching search. If RB is flirting with Nebraska, take off brother! Anybody can totally mishandle an NCAA investigation. Defensively we have absolutely no shot at stopping them. We should be like that high school coach in Arkansas and never punt, and always kick onside kicks.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

I have never in my life been one to condone quitting, but if I'm the parent of some of these kids. We're having a long serious talk about transferring.
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Going for 2 points proves that not only is Matt Luke a horrible coach, but he also sucks at math!