Moderator: Rebel Security

rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Think it's been deleted??? What did it say?
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Said Shea deserves better than this BS. Only she spelled out what BS stands for.
rebelbear
Head Coach
Head Coach

rebeljim wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:10 pm Said Shea deserves better than this BS. Only she spelled out what BS stands for.
She's not wrong. Other than it's not her place to say it on social media.
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

In the Alabama game, even when Shea wasn't rushed, his throws were more off than on I did not see the game today, I saw from the stats that he was 34/ 51 today against Auburn.
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
Rebchuck18
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

He missed several wide open receivers when the pressure did not cause the miss. On the opening drive a good pass would have been a TD, and later he missed a wide open tight end that may have been a score. But I’m sure he is she’ll shock.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Hasn't been perfect, would be a lot worse without him, so somewhere in the middle is where I fall in this. I do think that OL play based on expectations is pathetic. Defense is about what I thought they would be.
WildRebel
All SEC
All SEC

Rebchuck18 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:15 pm He missed several wide open receivers when the pressure did not cause the miss. On the opening drive a good pass would have been a TD, and later he missed a wide open tight end that may have been a score. But I’m sure he is she’ll shock.
you can't expect a guy to hit receivers if he doesn't have confidence in his team and can't get in a rhythm. This team has no continuity whatsoever and his play is an example of that. I feel bad for the career he wasted coming to Ole Miss, plain and simple. He isn't free from scrutiny, but i can see where his bad play stems from...let's not even mention the atrocious offensive scheme he has to play in.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

WildRebel wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:52 pm
Rebchuck18 wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:15 pm He missed several wide open receivers when the pressure did not cause the miss. On the opening drive a good pass would have been a TD, and later he missed a wide open tight end that may have been a score. But I’m sure he is she’ll shock.
you can't expect a guy to hit receivers if he doesn't have confidence in his team and can't get in a rhythm. This team has no continuity whatsoever and his play is an example of that. I feel bad for the career he wasted coming to Ole Miss, plain and simple. He isn't free from scrutiny, but i can see where his bad play stems from...let's not even mention the atrocious offensive scheme he has to play in.
If we get another year bowl ban, he's liable to transfer.
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

rebeljim wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:00 pm
WildRebel wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:52 pm
If we get another year bowl ban, he's liable to transfer.

If we got another year, who could blame him?
proud2breb
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

Another year bowl ban? Does anyone who has watched us play think we're less than 2 years from winning enough games to make a decent Bowl Game?
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

proud2breb wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:42 pm Another year bowl ban? Does anyone who has watched us play think we're less than 2 years from winning enough games to make a decent Bowl Game?
The bowl ban just sticks you behind the 8 ball in recruiting.