Vandy

Football Related Discussions

Moderator: Rebel Security

darylscook
Rebel Commitment
Rebel Commitment

This team could have mailed it in after the bogus holding call took away the TD and then the TD by Vandy. Proud of the team today. D still has to improve, but they showed a lot more today. And, the team didn’t fold when things went south for about 5 minutes.

Maybe we’re on to something with the landshark mascot. LOL
-----
Go Rebs!!
1OLEMISSREBEL
All American
All American

I thought the defense looked better( but it was Vandy).Glad for this team to get the win. Not excited about the fish mascot
Even a bad day as a Rebel is better than a good day with the dawgs!!!!
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

darylscook wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:35 pm This team could have mailed it in after the bogus holding call took away the TD and then the TD by Vandy. Proud of the team today. D still has to improve, but they showed a lot more today. And, the team didn’t fold when things went south for about 5 minutes.

That was a hold, Luke needs to control his temper. But a good win heading into the LSU game. Maybe Longo is leaning something, the offense definitely looked better. But that was vandy. We'll see next week where we are. I'll be there.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
bbqit
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

It may have been vandy but it felt good to beat vandy comfortably. It's been a while. Just taking the game in and staying in the moment.
Chucky_38
All American
All American

Huge. Huge. Huge win.
Foward Rebels! March to Fame!
GtownRebel
All American
All American

rebeljim wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:49 pm
darylscook wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:35 pm This team could have mailed it in after the bogus holding call took away the TD and then the TD by Vandy. Proud of the team today. D still has to improve, but they showed a lot more today. And, the team didn’t fold when things went south for about 5 minutes.

That was a hold, Luke needs to control his temper. But a good win heading into the LSU game. Maybe Longo is leaning something, the offense definitely looked better. But that was vandy. We'll see next week where we are. I'll be there.
Although said it was Luke, the replay showed Bicknell was the one that got flagged.
rebeljim
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

GtownRebel wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:44 pm
rebeljim wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:49 pm

Although said it was Luke, the replay showed Bicknell was the one that got flagged.
U are right, it was Bicknell.
u can never judge a book by how it chews its food
MageeRebel425
Rebel Legend
Rebel Legend

We have better athletes than Vandy. Haynes finally showed up. This week will be very telling to me. The LSU game is up for grabs. We are not good defensively, but LSU has a lot of injuries on both LOS. This week will be very telling. O will have LSU fired up. This is a game I feel like we should be in. The line opened at +7. Feel like that is disrespectful.